IGNORED

Eco Pest Control

markyb

Ok

I have been in business for about a year now,so obviously makes some money,however it can make a lot more

I unfortuneately do not have the resources to take it any further,this has a massive growth potential if handled right

i am looking for someone who has the get up and go and business accumen to help me to grow further.Nearly all my business comes from word of mouth,me doing leaflet drops and internet marketing.I have had alot of interest from some big companies which i have had to turn down some jobs as they are just too big for me,i can sell this product and service to anyone once i have the face to face with them.The product works so that is the biggest plus.

There are various problems i need to sort out,this is why i need serious investment and someone who is willing to get actively involved.

If anyone is seriously interested in becoming a partner and investor,then i will be more than happy to meet and talk about it. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Endorsement!

Credit due where credit is deserved.

I have used Mark's service and I cannot but thoroughly endorse the product he is offering.

I have a 2 storey house and for more than a year I have been plagued by ants, the small bastards that are attracted to any scrap of food left anywhere. I called for quotes and got quotes from established pest control companies ranging between 6,000 - 15,000 baht per year.

I called Mark and asked him to come around. I was thorougly sceptical as hell as he offers a home kit for the misely sum of 500 baht. My thoughts were obvious. what the hell can this do in comparison to a pest control progam costing up to 15,000 baht per year?

Mark came around and I showed him where the bloody ants were entering the house, through window frames, door frames and most annoyingly up through the wash basins in my 3 bathrooms. Mark flew around with his spray bottle, sprayed the indicated area and I paid him the 500 baht for a home kit that consists of a spray bottle and a 1 litre refill bottle.

I was sceptical as hell! These bloody ants will re-appear in 2-3 days again and I was still sceptical after a couple of weeks. Now, 6 weeks have passed and I HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE BLOODY ANT IN MY HOUSE!.

What could be more affordable and effective? The substance is non-toxic, does not smell and has no poisoneous sid-effects to humans.

I cannot but thorougthly endorse and recommend the service Mark provides.

and is as hard to find as rocking horse shit...................

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Endorsement!

Credit due where credit is deserved.

I have used Mark's service and I cannot but thoroughly endorse the product he is offering.

I have a 2 storey house and for more than a year I have been plagued by ants, the small bastards that are attracted to any scrap of food left anywhere. I called for quotes and got quotes from established pest control companies ranging between 6,000 - 15,000 baht per year.

I called Mark and asked him to come around. I was thorougly sceptical as hell as he offers a home kit for the misely sum of 500 baht. My thoughts were obvious. what the hell can this do in comparison to a pest control progam costing up to 15,000 baht per year?

Mark came around and I showed him where the bloody ants were entering the house, through window frames, door frames and most annoyingly up through the wash basins in my 3 bathrooms. Mark flew around with his spray bottle, sprayed the indicated area and I paid him the 500 baht for a home kit that consists of a spray bottle and a 1 litre refill bottle.

I was sceptical as hell! These bloody ants will re-appear in 2-3 days again and I was still sceptical after a couple of weeks. Now, 6 weeks have passed and I HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE BLOODY ANT IN MY HOUSE!.

What could be more affordable and effective? The substance is non-toxic, does not smell and has no poisoneous sid-effects to humans.

I cannot but thorougthly endorse and recommend the service Mark provides.

Thank you very much sir

I am glad it worked as well for you as i said,and thanks for the endorsement

mark

and is as hard to find as rocking horse shit...................

Its not hard to find dave its just i have been in wrangles with the company over selling it in retail outlets in pattaya,if i do it without permission they can cause me all sorts of probs,i am trying to sort it as there is a big demand for it,private sales no prob but if someone sees it in one outlet they will know i have done without consent and cause probs for me.