Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

City Garden Grand Hotel Manila

Emrah

I arrived at this hotel on Thursday 15th September for three nights only and the whole process of check in was very smooth and quick.

The lady at check in attended to all my requests and as I booked a deluxe King paying a little more for a room certainly is worth while.

The views of Manila especially makati was quite stunning to say the least and the room itself was very spacious and clean. 

It's pretty close to everything even though the traffic outside is quite horrendous and stay away from the street lady's if your into that sort of thing...........

Their very flexible on bringing guest or guests back so no issues there but the best views are from the 32nd floor -great food and great views-well decored pool area.

Weather at times let us down but that's nature and its out of the hotels hands but a very pleasant stay from housekeeping to reception everyone was helpful and paid attention to detail-very important as well as giving us the check out time we requested.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, davidge said:

What long-term visa do you hold for the Philippines?

I was on a 21 day upon arrival visa this trip was not this year though I used to see my mate Who lived there but no longer alive I’m forwarding my review from my tripadvisor account