Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

JW Marriott Bangkok- Review

I stayed at this hotel for two nights and booked the executive room on the 17th floor I had no issues with the room or the service of the hotel staff as they were very attentive,however two issues that I did have were dealt with very swiftly.

First the valve in the shower fell off so could not switch between the two and when I reported this it was dealt with immediately and they called me to ensure everything was all good.

Second I had laundry missing from the laudably u have the previous day however if I did not notice this I may not have received this back but again when I reported this it was dealt within the hour and they called me on my mobile as I was out in meetings to confirm all was good.

Overall pleasant stay and furthermore location is perfect walking distance to nana skytrain and nana plaza.

• 1 year later...

I have stayed here so many times, its really a perfect hotel in my eyes... but can be expensive also. If you have status with Marriott, you usually have an opportunity for upgrades also for free.  I have found their service to be second to NO ONE.... and I travel all over the place.  This is hands down my favorite place to stay in Bangkok.  But... again, its not cheap.

I have 2 nights booked next month, will be first time there. Its looks really nice , i have a exec level room with lounge access for $200 night so that a great price for the hotel