IGNORED

Central Azure Hotel Pattaya-review

Emrah

When i first arrived at this hotel i was greeted by the doornan with typical thai smiles then i was sent to reception where there were two thai ladies to check me and my colleague in.

Check In was very efficient however the only notable issue was the check in lady was not sure that i had requested a late check out i received confirmation via e mail from senior management kha john that this was confirmed however once i showed the e mail then this issue was rectified.

I booked the deluxe city view very clean but compact room an unusual shape with the shower and sink basin in the room itself but i guess that’s different and not really an issue.

Water pressure in shower the best i have experienced in Thailand.

Swimming pool has a larger length then width with some slides however this is also shared with the rear condos also i noticed these block any sun coming through that’s if you need a tan.

I actually did not eat in the restaurant so unfortunately cannot comment on this.

Now there is noise across the road during daytime coming from construction site however i was informed these condos are almost complete.

The rooms are not soundproof and you can clearly hear noise from the hallway and even rooms next door so you may experience sleeping issues unless you are out partying all night.

The staff are attentive to any of your needs and will deal with anything you need swiftly now i hope when i do come back i will be allowed the opportunity to also see the deluxe pool view perhaps slightly larger room so i can compare the difference between the rooms before i post to my viewers.
Show less

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I am not staying in the hotel itself but i live in the condos at Centara and i can tell you at the moment the swimming pool has been drained and they are repairing some broken tiles. i am not sure when it will be open again. as for the hotel from what i can tell most people seem happy to stay here and its perfectly located for Pattaya nightlife and many restaurants.

How is the road works outside now?.

anyone got a picture?

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

From 3 days ago, personally I'd choose elsewhere right now

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png