IGNORED

Line, Viber, Telegram. Anyone use for video calls?

Demasiado Temprano

Hi

I am looking for apps for video calls that won't be datamined as much by the hosts. Does anyone have experience with these? Can they be used for video conference calls ?

6 hours ago, Demasiado Temprano said:

Hi

I am looking for apps for video calls that won't be datamined as much by the hosts. Does anyone have experience with these? Can they be used for video conference calls ?

Use LINE occasionally for video call, sometimes at TG request.  VG IMO

I met a girl on Tinder in BKK.

She LINE videos me 2-4 times a week.

She likes to take a shower with me watching. 

I can't complain.

We have known each other for about 18 months now but she just started masturbating on video chat.

I never asked for it. She just started doing it.

Life is good, but not great being stuck in USA

But it is a good idea if you are going to send meet any girl or by chance send baht you should video chat with them to be sure you are not being scammed (cat-fished).

Line has poor quality for video. For HD I used duo for shower and fun with TG. But... Data mining seems to be a big concern.

I have zero problem with connection when at home on wifi.

I do have spotty service on my phone.

Thanks for your responses.   Regarding Line video calls, would it be correct to say that Line's video quality is sufficient for cell phones, but not computer monitors?

I use LINE on both my cell and iMac video quality is fine.  Just remember that voice and video quality is dependent on both your connection and the person in Thailand you are trying to chat with, and local weather and bandwidth issues do effect you connection.  There have been times my connection totally sucks and is not usable, other times it's as if we are only down the street from each other.

• Like 1

Yeah, I use Line regularly for video calls to Thailand. I use WhatsApp occasionally too for local videocalls. Data mining is a fact of life I've become less worried about as time goes by. I'm mined, photographed and tracked every day in many ways.

I had some issues with wi-fi and agree the quality of the call depends on connection and bandwitdth availability at both ends. I've noticed video quality is usually OK to good, but sometimes after a while sound quality decreases with echo and background noise. I just say I'll call back and start a new call.

Not a good interruption though when she's in the shower or on the bed, a bit like having to change condoms as you move down the line from one girl to the next.