IGNORED

Walking-Street.net website

whitespider - RIP

This is a project started years ago under a different domain, moved to the current domain about 2 years ago but for a zillion reasons got left on the back burner.

http://walking-street.net

As you can see the site "structure" is in place but as yet not a great deal of content.

It currently runs as two distinct sites

1. Desktop version

2. Mobile friendly (i.e. lightweight) version

Turning OFF the mobile version is one click and the desktop version actually looks fine on a phone.

It is best viewed, for the sake of this exercise, on a PC.

It does have the potential to make money but unless you are some kind of super salesman I doubt a great deal.

All in all its best suited to someone looking for something to do rather than as a money making outlet although $200 a month is probably very feasible.

I don't have time to run through everything this minute - if anyone is interested, or has questions, please PM me. I am NOT looking for silly money on it, just to get it off my workload really.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!