IGNORED

Please tell problem or suggestion for Baht Bus

Woldermore

Hello, I am Thai people.

We studying in how to improve Pattaya transportation especially Baht Bus (aka Song-Theaw)

If possible, please answer our survey in below google doc link.

(No need to input name or email. we need only your opinion and some background data.)

https://forms.gle/tcQnncMqMCDgKxH89

Thank you very much.

BMs I have checked this website and it is OK, I recommend you take the time to respond.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Done.

Overall : "fair"
Improvement : - low the price to 8 baht same as Bangkok
- drivers must stop to take newbie tourists into specific place for 200 baht, its a rip off and its not honest / waste other clients time there because the driver has to do a detour from the initial ride to drop off the newbies / 200 baht payers 

Edited by mastepriwe

Why on earth would they lower to eight baht?  You want two baht change in your pocket every single trip?

Edited by Arnie85

10 minutes ago, Arnie85 said:

Why on earth would they lower to eight baht?  You want two baht change in your pocket every single trip?

First four trips and then drop the one baht baht coins on the fifth.

• Haha 2

I'm not your savior, I'm just a naughty boy.

Done ! 

I suggested formal routes from Beach-Road/Pattaya-Klang junction, and from the Second-Road/Pattaya-Tai junction, back to the Buakow/LKM area  ...  as I personally find it easy to go one-way, but not-so-easy to return back to where I stay !

33 minutes ago, mastepriwe said:

drivers must stop to take newbie tourists into specific place for 200 baht, its a rip off and its not honest / waste other clients time there because the driver has to do a detour from the initial ride to drop off the newbies / 200 baht payers 

Yeah, this. They either need to be a bus service on a fixed route OR a taxi service going to a specified destination. NOT either/or at the driver's discretion.

I'm not your savior, I'm just a naughty boy.

1 hour ago, deano4598 said:

BMs I have checked this website and it is OK, I recommend you take the time to respond.

Thank you very much. I waiting for any more suggestion and opinion.
Thank you.

Done.  I did slip in a bit about having real crossings on beach and second road as a trouble point of getting around.

wasn’t brave enough to reveal my main reason for visiting patts.   Went all shy behind the keyboard.  Bit of a PUSSY really.

• Haha 1

suggested 3rd road needs bb

• Like 3

www.sugarcanemafia.com

I'd be in favor of a dedicated lane for Baht Bus, so they can get around quicker. I'm convinced it would work flawlessly, especially if it went in reverse direction to deter the poachers.

:GoldenSmile1:

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

done the survey. for suggestions i said don't change anything.

everytime they try and alter things (no baht buses on buakaow etc) they make things worse for a while and then it goes back to how it was for years.

it's a great, cheap and  convenient system as it is

1 hour ago, striderman said:

done the survey. for suggestions i said don't change anything.

everytime they try and alter things (no baht buses on buakaow etc) they make things worse for a while and then it goes back to how it was for years.

it's a great, cheap and  convenient system as it is

Said the same thing myself.  The system works fine so why change it...

1 hour ago, kimternet said:

Would love to see a few Baht buses occassionally run up and down Pratumnak soi's 4, 5, and 6. 

Likewise , especially in the monsoon season where there’s no public bahtbus available at Pratumnak 4/5/6 .  And avoids meeting gang of stray dogs going up or down the hill .