IGNORED

Subway

anglesea

Ordered a 6 inch sub from Subway at Big C Pattaya Klang. The new 3 meats promotion on parmesan bread. Disappointed as despite the meat, some melted cheese and plenty of salad the whole thing was tasteless. The worst thing was the bread, chewy, uncooked and stringy. Not recommended.

Any country except France got the newest McBaguette ? Whatever dont try it, chewy bread, tasteless except the awful burn out taste of a dry / overcooked plastic fake beef. No need to mention the expensive price and the tiny size.

Attached file real photos and Mc Donald fake photo

Capture.PNG

800px-Mac_Donald_McBaguette_et_BigMac.jpg

grande_1147_mc_donalds_FR_mc_baguette_06.jpg

Edited by mastepriwe

1 hour ago, Arnie85 said:

It’s Parmesan bread what did you expect?

He could expect the opposite of tasteless and chewy.
Parmesan is a strong / tasty cheese, and  its crystal texture increases the crusty, many Italian pizzaiolo use parmesan in their dough to make their pizza bread crustier. 

Edited by mastepriwe

27 minutes ago, mastepriwe said:

many Italian pizzaiolo use parmesan in their dough

really? 
i would think that any Italian that puts parmesan in a pizza dough their asses kicked by mama and their passports revoked by law!

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

47 minutes ago, petehoax said:

really? 
i would think that any Italian that puts parmesan in a pizza dough their asses kicked by mama and their passports revoked by law!

:D
Maybe its the New School. Pepe (Guiseppe Cutrano) the young  Napolitan who won last year in Naples the Pizzaiolo world championship does it, not sure he does parmesan in some or in all pizzas, i think only in some, i saw it in a Youtube video.
He opened a restaurant in Paris this year In February or March.

https://www.instagram.com/peppe.pizzalover/

https://www.instagram.com/peppe.paris/

Edited by mastepriwe