IGNORED

Thailand's new property tax law...

Phuket_Butterfly

4 hours ago, lextsy said:

I just got a bill today.. 600b.. says i can pay online but i dont know where? any ideas?

Does it have a QR code? Mine does but it states in Thai that I have to pay in July. Not earlier, not later.

If you have a Thai online banking app on your phone, scan the QR code with the scanner from the app. Similar to the electric bill.

12 hours ago, lextsy said:

I just got a bill today.. 600b.. says i can pay online but i dont know where? any ideas?

i got my bill 2 days ago. 279 bht. paid today at Krungthai bank (light blue colour) in south pattaya rd (not my usual bank) to save a trip to city hall. bank fee this time was about 19 bht. paid a grand total of 298 bht

all you need is the cash, the bill and your passport. job done.

my mate and BM who escaped last year for reasons unknown  (TIT) this year got his bill and he will pay in a similar fashion

Edited by striderman

8 hours ago, CampariO said:

Does it have a QR code? Mine does but it states in Thai that I have to pay in July. Not earlier, not later.

If you have a Thai online banking app on your phone, scan the QR code with the scanner from the app. Similar to the electric bill.

funny thing is i go out here in pattaya and use qr code exclusively in every bar but i swear this stupid tax notice has about 8 QRs and barcodes. In the end i found the right one and paid instantly. Job done cheers

1 hour ago, striderman said:

my mate and BM who escaped last year for reasons unknown  (TIT) this year got his bill and he will pay in a similar fashion

Haaaaa he thought he beat the system I feel so much better now 🙂

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

• 10 months later...

Hey! I hope you still need some advice. First, you can go to your local branch of the Revenue Department to pay your property tax. In Pattaya, you might try visiting the Pattaya Revenue Office on Soi Buakhao. You could use a check stub maker to make the process easier.

13 hours ago, CaiParsons said:

Hey! I hope you still need some advice. First, you can go to your local branch of the Revenue Department to pay your property tax. In Pattaya, you might try visiting the Pattaya Revenue Office on Soi Buakhao. You could use a check stub maker to make the process easier.

Once you've paid your tax, you should receive a receipt as proof of payment. This will be an essential document to keep for your records.
In terms of the deadline for payment, it can vary depending on the specific details of your property and the amount of tax owed.