Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

State of Udon Thani Nightlife end of 2020

rickt2k

On 09/11/2020 at 11:47, DaveStarl said:

Hey I'm heading up there in a week. What are the names of the bars?  What location of town would you recommend to stay in?  Thanks!

The vast majority of the bars are very close together, two complexes and others dotted about between them.  If you stay in this area you can walk to 75 different bars with minutes ( before covid ), many of them are still open.  Like any other bar area anywhere in Thailand it is difficult ot recommend places as they change from night to night.  Depends on who is there as to what the atmosphere is like.  A few weeks ago a friend and I just chose one bar we had never been in before and it turned out to be a brilliant night for both of us, just go and see what happens.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 4 weeks later...

Udon Thani is far better than Khon Kaen for mongers. Once in a while I go up to Nong Kai. Pickings there are slim but I like the smaller city. As far as Udon Thani, I stay in the farang ghetto areas, meaning the cow barn (Day/Night) and Nutty Park. I don't go to any of the Thai dominated places. I don't like the ear blasting noise they call music. Young guys may like it better than us grumpy old men. Drink prices, hotels and massage joints are not much different than Pattaya but ladies are much more expensive with fewer choices. I still have a condo in Jomtien but with this virus thing, I seldom get down there. Udon Thani is still a fairly long drive at 150 kilometers but much easier than Jomtien/Pattaya. With a little searching, you should be able to find a suitable bed partner in Udon, I never have a problem. I fall in lust several times a night. I don't like short time and some girls only do short time. I usually pay 3,000 baht for long time.

I have a good friend who lives in Korat. He's a happily married family man. He doesn't show me any good monger places, just semi farang live music bars. He has a big house and I stay there. Korat is a big city and good monger places are probably there but I never have a chance to explore. He would be offended if I stayed in a hotel.

• Like 2

On 10/12/2020 at 20:20, Gary Loei said:

I have a good friend who lives in Korat. He's a happily married family man. He doesn't show me any good monger places, just semi farang live music bars. He has a big house and I stay there. Korat is a big city and good monger places are probably there but I never have a chance to explore. He would be offended if I stayed in a hotel.

korat is the worst city in Thailand for farang-oriented mongering, as it has very few farang and almost all are married.

there are soapies/brothels  and massages which welcome farang but if you prefer more gfe experience its not here. 

as to going out its a city where you choose a place and stay there, ideally close to home. the nightlife areas are very spread out and korat police do drunk driving checkpoints at night VERY often. There are a handful of farang-owned restaurants and pubs but none have girls working at them. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2020 at 16:17, Crushed said:

Has Yellow Bird reopened?  It hadn't in August.

Yes.Its open now.

If you're going to try, go all the way.

• 2 months later...