IGNORED

State of Udon Thani Nightlife end of 2020

rickt2k

Howdy folks!

Just starting up this thread to get a feel from those of y'all living in Udon Thani about how's the nightlife there towards the end of 2020? The popular UT forum don't have much info but it isn;t really the place for saucier discussions anyway :ILuvSex1:

I was in UT for year, last year but left after my job posted me elsewhere. Am scheduled to visit for a week in November, so I hope to get a feel of the current situation there.

Meanwhile, back while I was there (2019).....

Bargirls: I thought most of them are all right and not as aggressive or mercantile. Sure, a girl's gotta make a living but there are proper ways to do it. I never got a low 1,000 ST offer as some claim to have gotten but normally 2,000. I normally offer 3,000 LT and I'll tell her my idea of LT is we rock and roll for several payloads before I let her go, normally in two or three hours. Think "Devil's Den" sort of arrangement. Got into a few really great rumble in the sack.

massage: Sadly, I don't have anything great to say about the massage scene here. Asking prices are way above 1,000 for hand relief, more for the loosing of linen and could hit the 3,000 mark for the full on experience. And you have to pay for the massage as well. Careful lads. 

Any fine folks with an update for all of us here? Cheers!

• Thanks 1

Farang  bar scene is depressing and expensive in Isan.
Cheaper and best looking girls (mostly for those who like white skinned girls) in soapies and karaoke. Its oriented towards Thai men but farang are welcomed. 
I dont have update since 2018 / 2019 but Thai oriented stuffs don't change, however farangs oriented stuffs are getting worse every year.

Edited by mastepriwe
  • Like 2

Uh, that depressing huh? 

Oh well, I heading there in 2 weeks time. Anything worthy and I'll have an FE here....

On 20/10/2020 at 15:04, rickt2k said:

Howdy folks!

Just starting up this thread to get a feel from those of y'all living in Udon Thani about how's the nightlife there towards the end of 2020? The popular UT forum don't have much info but it isn;t really the place for saucier discussions anyway :ILuvSex1:

I was in UT for year, last year but left after my job posted me elsewhere. Am scheduled to visit for a week in November, so I hope to get a feel of the current situation there.

Meanwhile, back while I was there (2019).....

Bargirls: I thought most of them are all right and not as aggressive or mercantile. Sure, a girl's gotta make a living but there are proper ways to do it. I never got a low 1,000 ST offer as some claim to have gotten but normally 2,000. I normally offer 3,000 LT and I'll tell her my idea of LT is we rock and roll for several payloads before I let her go, normally in two or three hours. Think "Devil's Den" sort of arrangement. Got into a few really great rumble in the sack.

massage: Sadly, I don't have anything great to say about the massage scene here. Asking prices are way above 1,000 for hand relief, more for the loosing of linen and could hit the 3,000 mark for the full on experience. And you have to pay for the massage as well. Careful lads. 

Any fine folks with an update for all of us here? Cheers!

Some new faces lately on the UD scene in bars and massage joints.

I have had three sessions during the past three weeks and two of the ladies usually ply their wares in Phuket and Pattaya but are back in Udon due to "The current situation".

One of them advised me that a lot of girls have returned to the region,however are currently not working and are still chilling out on the farm etc... living off what money they did earn previously and money from sponsors.

Expect to pay 1500 ST and 3000 LT.

The lady I had LT was excellent.An experienced 24 yo Pattaya freelancer who gave me everything...high heels,g-string, including offering A+ but I couldn't boom ass as "dick too long"...but she tried her best.She also gave me some line ID's of ladies who are willing to come to Udon for LT for 3000.

NB:I like the LBFM spinners....darker the better.

These are not supermodels or GG stunners,however single mums who rate as a 7 upon looks on my scale.

The only thing one must be careful of as usual is the baby damage that can come with the package.

I have been hammering away on Tinder and Thai Friendly and the pickings are slim,much to my surprise, as I thought I would have seen a bit more on offer during these times in these parts.

They are around.Happy hunting.

If you're going to try, go all the way.

25 minutes ago, Ipsa est veritas said:

I have been hammering away on Tinder and Thai Friendly and the pickings are slim,much to my surprise, as I thought I would have seen a bit more on offer during these times in these parts.

Too close to home and they need a bit of discretion? Kinda makes sense since with a smaller pool of punters and providers a cock-up [pun intended] that outs them to friends and family is orders of magnitude more likely than under the mass-anonymity Pattaya cloaking shield.

I'm not your savior, I'm just a naughty boy.

I had two of my worst freelancer experiences in Udon Thani this year.  One I was to blame for letting my guard down and taking a girl off the street when I had had too much to drink.  I fell asleep after about a few minutes of getting back in my room and when I woke up she was gone and so was around 5000 baht in loose cash in a couple of currencies.

The second freelancer was on a return trip and things were actually great when we were just talking on the street Thenthings went cock-eyed when I went to the nearby hotel room she was using as a ST room.  The cleaning process consisted of her pressing hard on a toothbrush as I was cleaning my teeth.  Taking a shower consisted of her squirting water at me and at some point she squirted water with a lot of pressure directly into my eyes without warning and my contact lenses came out.  I totally lost interest in going through with it due to her part in the cleaning process.  She asked for 1300 baht upfront for ST but as I had totally lost any interest in having sex with her, I told her I couldn't do it and left with obscenities being yelled at me.  The Pattaya girls I've met who are from Udon Thani have been great.  Regardless that I'm yet to have a highly favourable memorable mongering memory in Udon Thani, I still like the town itself.  While I took a number of beach road girls in Pattaya since July, I'd advise taking a girl from a bar over taking a freelancer off the road in Udon Thani.

I definitely agree that the pickings on the dating apps are slim in Udon Thani.

Edited by Crushed

10 minutes ago, Crushed said:

Regardless that I'm yet to have a highly favourable memorable mongering memory in Udon Thani, I still like the town itself.  While I took a number of beach road girls in Pattaya since July, I'd advise taking a girl from a bar over taking a freelancer off the road in Udon Thani.

That's a shame. I remember pulling a few girls from various bars and shagging them back at the Irish Clock. The freelancer seem started going backwards with the demise of the old Mister Tong's IMHO, and the Thai clubs are just too damned loud.

3 minutes ago, Revanchist said:

That's a shame. I remember pulling a few girls from various bars and shagging them back at the Irish Clock. The freelancer seem started going backwards with the demise of the old Mister Tong's IMHO, and the Thai clubs are just too damned loud.

I liked Yellow Bird but agree that it is too loud for picking up the girls that go there.  It hadn't reopened in July or August.

• 2 weeks later...

As promised, I was in UT over the weekend and overall, I had a great time :GrinNod1:

I checked in very early on a Thursday morning, slept it off and spent a quiet rest of the day handling business affairs of which was why I went there in the first place. When the sun set, I set out seeking nocturnal activities.

The not so bad out of the way first: Business is quiet. For better or worse, you can guess which bars are the great ones because they will mostly be packed. There were only 2 or 3 bars crowded bars along the main expat strip not counting those in Day&Night and Nutty's. Those were great too, by the way. Also, not saying the less crowded bars aren't good; it's just that if you're really there for the ladies some seem to manage to employ a bunch and others not. Hopefully it means better terms for the ladies. 

The good: girls aren't pushy. You get a few "sexy man" holler but that's as far as it will go. As I started my hunt early, I hopped about a few bars, sitting down for 1 drink before moving. Even with a whole raft of girls surrounding me, I was never pressured for a drink; they all made good conversation though you could see it in their eyes: buy me a drink or take me out!

I tested the waters, getting a drink only for myself while making banter (no lady drinks!). I hinted that perhaps, I would like a early night in and every girl asked if I would like company! Perhaps with her and her friends (plural) :Grin_Jump1:

I excused myself and tried out a few bars before settling in one for Thursday and another for Friday. 

What you need to know:

Drinks: 50 Baht Happy hour 5pm to 8pm. Chang, Leo, Singh and My Beer. Drinks after happy hour aren't too expensive either. Live music in some places after 9pm. 

Lady drink: 130 - 150

Barfine: 300

The girls: Quite a few heavyset ladies about, if that's your thing but most were all right. A good few fit my "ideal" image of lightly tanned, fit not skinny, longish hair. Tats are a hit and miss. Do walk around.  

Girl's rate: Both nights I was hit with the old "what will you give me?" so I offered 3,000 for a long time with the caveat that I normally let them off before I sleep since I prefer to sleep alone but but but I expect a bit of Devil's Den like action out of them. As in, maybe 2 or 3 hours of "work" where I get off as many times as I want. Also, I can speak Thai decently enough so negotiations were definitely clearer. Think the Thai version of "I want LT but not really LT. You can go in 2 or 3 hours but I like a few rounds around the mulberry bush"

1st night: Took 2 to my room and they were off by 1am. Lots of cuddling, jokes. Girls were great kissers and lots of tongue action! After the first load the second babe, who did not receive my splodge,  said she wants hers... now! I nearly died.

No rush, no excuses. Only 1 thing they kept asking: One more? I was spent by the end of the 2nd hour.  

2nd night: Took 1 from another bar. After the 1st round, she said her room mate was locked out. I thought it was an excuse but she left without taking payment and return a little while later and actually offered to sleep in the whole night! Nah, I liked to sleep alone, I re-iterated, but since the little break gave me ample time to reload, we had 2 more "spilt water" (sia naam, according to this babe) before I let her go. 

Saturday I left, a very happy man :Grin3:

If this remains the norm in Udon Thani, I might be planning a return trip pretty soon. 

Cheers! 

Not been up to UT, but was on my list to do...that is, if we ever get back to LOS.

I'm surprised at cost of LT. Why so much more than Pattaya ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rickt2k said:

As promised, I was in UT over the weekend and overall, I had a great time :GrinNod1:

I checked in very early on a Thursday morning, slept it off and spent a quiet rest of the day handling business affairs of which was why I went there in the first place. When the sun set, I set out seeking nocturnal activities.

The not so bad out of the way first: Business is quiet. For better or worse, you can guess which bars are the great ones because they will mostly be packed. There were only 2 or 3 bars crowded bars along the main expat strip not counting those in Day&Night and Nutty's. Those were great too, by the way. Also, not saying the less crowded bars aren't good; it's just that if you're really there for the ladies some seem to manage to employ a bunch and others not. Hopefully it means better terms for the ladies. 

The good: girls aren't pushy. You get a few "sexy man" holler but that's as far as it will go. As I started my hunt early, I hopped about a few bars, sitting down for 1 drink before moving. Even with a whole raft of girls surrounding me, I was never pressured for a drink; they all made good conversation though you could see it in their eyes: buy me a drink or take me out!

I tested the waters, getting a drink only for myself while making banter (no lady drinks!). I hinted that perhaps, I would like a early night in and every girl asked if I would like company! Perhaps with her and her friends (plural) :Grin_Jump1:

I excused myself and tried out a few bars before settling in one for Thursday and another for Friday. 

What you need to know:

Drinks: 50 Baht Happy hour 5pm to 8pm. Chang, Leo, Singh and My Beer. Drinks after happy hour aren't too expensive either. Live music in some places after 9pm. 

The girls: Quite a few heavyset ladies about, if that's your thing but most were all right. A good few fit my "ideal" image of lightly tanned, fit not skinny, longish hair. Tats are a hit and miss. Do walk around.  

Girl's rate: Both nights I was hit with the old "what will you give me?" so I offered 3,000 for a long time with the caveat that I normally let them off before I sleep since I prefer to sleep alone but but but I expect a bit of Devil's Den like action out of them. As in, maybe 2 or 3 hours of "work" where I get off as many times as I want. Also, I can speak Thai decently enough so negotiations were definitely clearer. Think the Thai version of "I want LT but not really LT. You can go in 2 or 3 hours but I like a few rounds around the mulberry bush"

1st night: Took 2 to my room and they were off by 1am. Lots of cuddling, jokes. Girls were great kissers and lots of tongue action! After the first load the second babe, who did not receive my splodge,  said she wants hers... now! I nearly died.

No rush, no excuses. Only 1 thing they kept asking: One more? I was spent by the end of the 2nd hour.  

2nd night: Took 1 from another bar. After the 1st round, she said her room mate was locked out. I thought it was an excuse but she left without taking payment and return a little while later and actually offered to sleep in the whole night! Nah, I liked to sleep alone, I re-iterated, but since the little break gave me ample time to reload, we had 2 more "spilt water" (sia naam, according to this babe) before I let her go. 

If this remains the norm in Udon Thani, I might be planning a return trip pretty soon. 

Cheers! 

I'm glad you enjoyed Udon.

The two ladies" Devils Den style" was a score! Well played Sir.

Is there any chance of sharing the line contacts you may have obtained in a private message?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rickt2k said:

What you need to know:

Cheers! 

Hey I'm heading up there in a week. What are the names of the bars?  What location of town would you recommend to stay in?  Thanks!

10 hours ago, tt2008 said:

Not been up to UT, but was on my list to do...that is, if we ever get back to LOS.

I'm surprised at cost of LT. Why so much more than Pattaya ?

"Self-inflation". Girls would be happy to get 1500, but mister wanted to give 3000, what a nice man.

Edited by mastepriwe

Between midnight and 2 am, meet girls  both P4P and non-P4P in discos.

- Phoenix https://www.facebook.com/PHOENIXPUBUD/ 

- Yellow Bird : Located in Charoen hotel, a 10-minute walk from Central Plaza. ("ladies night" on Wednesdays)

- Tawan Daeng :  It is located 2 minutes from the tourist area of Soi Samphan Thamit (behind Central Plaza)

Edited by mastepriwe

16 hours ago, mastepriwe said:

- Tawan Daeng :  It is located 2 minutes from the tourist area of Soi Samphan Thamit (behind Central Plaza)

And is currently shut.

On 09/11/2020 at 11:47, DaveStarl said:

Hey I'm heading up there in a week. What are the names of the bars?  What location of town would you recommend to stay in?  Thanks!

Soi Samphan.

Many hotels in the vicinity.

On 09/11/2020 at 17:47, DaveStarl said:

I know somebody else recommended Soi Sampan but really anywhere within a few blocks of the railway station is good.  I usually stay close to Rajabhat university.  You'll find most things you will want are well within walking distance either way.

4 minutes ago, Crushed said:

You'll find most things you will want are well within walking distance either way.

In the cool season, sure. But anything more than two blocks in a sweltering Isaan summer is brutal.

1 minute ago, Revanchist said:

In the cool season, sure. But anything more than two blocks in a sweltering Isaan summer is brutal.

Good point.  The only time I've walked much more than two blocks during the day was with a mate who was looking to do a language course.

4 hours ago, Ipsa est veritas said:

And is currently shut.

what happened in Udon Thani ?
Its almost 100 % Thai clientele, no economic covid effect on this kind of Thai establishments, Thai pubs / Bars / restaurants are always full of customers .
Tawan Daeng BKK and other Isan cities still open ?

Edited by mastepriwe

2 hours ago, Revanchist said:

Do as the locals, rent a motorbike or a motorbike taxi.

On 09/11/2020 at 05:47, DaveStarl said:

- 4 stars from 1100 baht / night: Centara hotel and The Pannarai hotel on Agoda.

- 3 stars from 600 baht / night: Prajaktra City Hostel (actually an hotel) on Agoda

Good / budget hotels from 300 baht / Night around soi Samphan / Central Plaza Mall, you will find a lot on Agoda

Farang Bars on soi Samphan area (if still open): 
- Fun Bar https://funbarudon.com/
- The Sports Bar https://thesportsbarudonthani.weebly.com/
- Zaaps Bar https://www.facebook.com/ZaapsBar/
- Tiffy 
- The Meeting Point https://www.facebook.com/themeetingpointudonthani/

- The Irish Clock 

Edited by mastepriwe

20 hours ago, mastepriwe said:

what happened in Udon Thani ?

Not 100% sure,but a girl told me "legal pobphems"

Edited by Ipsa est veritas

On 10/11/2020 at 04:44, mastepriwe said:

Between midnight and 2 am, meet girls  both P4P and non-P4P in discos.

- Phoenix https://www.facebook.com/PHOENIXPUBUD/ 

- Yellow Bird : Located in Charoen hotel, a 10-minute walk from Central Plaza. ("ladies night" on Wednesdays)

Has Yellow Bird reopened?  It hadn't in August.

50 minutes ago, Crushed said:

Has Yellow Bird reopened?  It hadn't in August.

I dont know , it was open in March , my friend told me. I dont like Udon Thani, i prefer khon Kaen for partying, and Korat in which the soapies are the best value for money in all Thailand

Edited by mastepriwe