IGNORED

Hungrynow officially launches today in Pattaya with Grand Opening event at Central Festival

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Pattaya, Thailand, 10th October 2020 – HungryNow, the first Thai food delivery startup, officially launches in Pattaya today. Following an initial testing phase announced in March 2020, the company has now extended its service area to 80% of the city. After receiving the continuous support from the local society, HungryNow has seen a tremendous ascent […]

Hungrynow officially launches today in Pattaya with Grand Opening event at Central Festival
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Went the opening on the ground floor. A Swedish male staff member helped me set up the application on my phone and gave me a welcome pack including a heap of discount vouchers. Great range of local restaurants and food types available with free delivery. The app on my phone was in English for me and was easy to set up and use.