Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya to hau Hin by bus

Bertman

Looking to travel to hau Hin shortly went to bell bus office at the bus station in Pattaya but office closed. I have tried online but can’t get anyone that’s providing a bus service between the two. Has anyone travelled there recently by bus could they give me details please. Before anyone mentions the ferry I get severe sea sickness so it’s a no go for me.

cheers

Check the Airport bus office in Jomtien. I ‘think’ the airport bus is now running from there so you might be able to get to Hua Hin by changing buses at the airport - assuming the Hua Hin airport bus route is running again.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

1 hour ago, davidge said:

Check the Airport bus office in Jomtien. I ‘think’ the airport bus is now running from there so you might be able to get to Hua Hin by changing buses at the airport - assuming the Hua Hin airport bus route is running again.

I think theres a ferry. But maybe covid stopped it

The OP explained in their 1st post why the ferry wasn't an option :) (even if it is running) 

12 minutes ago, jaynewcastle said:

The OP explained in their 1st post why the ferry wasn't an option :) (even if it is running) 

Yes . I get me coat ha ha

Looking to travel to hau Hin shortly went to bell bus office at the bus station in Pattaya but office closed. I have tried online but can’t get anyone that’s providing a bus service between the two. Has anyone travelled there recently by bus could they give me details please. Before anyone mentions the ferry I get severe sea sickness so it’s a no go for me.
cheers

You may have to take bus from Pattaya to Bangkok.

Then another bus from Bangkok to Hui Hen.

Just a guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

just get a   scopolamine patch at the pharma ..goes behind your ear,,short trip  ...aargh...everyone should get a chance to die the good Pirates death ..with a mouth full of pussy or maybe thai pad and a belly full of rum 

Edited by claghorn