IGNORED

Work permit for Philippine citizen, but then how to leave Philippines and get to Thailand?

real tintin

Hello,

My girl-friend would be able to obtain a work permit in Thailand. But it will take at least 2 months. Now the most difficult thing, is to get her out there. A  work permit, should be qualified under essential travel. But, she needs to get the COE from Thai Embassy in Manila, she is from Cebu.

I understand that it is Thai forum here, but try here also, to get information. Thai Embassy, NOT answer any questions, then "come with your papers", and we see.  SO she has to get to Manila, I not know if she needs quarantaine there, before be able to go to Embassy. Let's say she manage tog get there, she needs her papers already the covid test, and health certificate.  Then she has to fly soon, because the covid test must be done 72 hour at last on forehand. But what way she can fly to Bangkok?

Not know how to organise all this for sure, if someone has some information, that was able to fly from Philippines