Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How to unlock a pdf ??

davidmercier

Hi , as i scare to have not enough time to get the results of a covid test on time before the take off 

( i got already 2 tests ... with an old date )

So my labo test sent by pdf is locked .

Does Someone is able to help me to unlock that ? 

Thanks 

Maybe rightclick Properties, then Details tab and Remove Properties and Personal Information at the bottom, then Create a copy with all possible properties removed, might work to give you an unlocked version?

9 hours ago, davidmercier said:

Hi , as i scare to have not enough time to get the results of a covid test on time before the take off 

( i got already 2 tests ... with an old date )

So my labo test sent by pdf is locked .

Does Someone is able to help me to unlock that ? 

Thanks 

There might be a password somewhere in the email? Try your day of birth, social security number, or number you have for the health insurance in your country?

I think he means the PDF can’t be edited, not actually locked by a password. This site claims to unlock a secured PDF: https://smallpdf.com/blog/how-to-edit-a-secured-pdf
I haven’t used this site. Just thought I would post the link. Google it and you’ll find more options.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP posted it was a PDF file with lab tests. To protect his privacy the PDF has been password secured. He's not looking to edit it, just open it. Suspect he was given the password, or instructions on how to obtain the password and has forgotten.

I'm somewhat puzzled why the OP hasn't figured out on his own he needs to contact the lab for the password.

• Like 2

try either your medical record number or full date of birth (ddmmyyyy) though it may be in different order.

Alternatively, get a brute force password cracker (google search not ever vetted https://www.lifewire.com/free-pdf-password-remover-tools-2626181

For the OP, call your health care provider and ask them to resend your password.

Adobe premium may be ok to unlock the pdf .

But i found with wps i could change the date .but i cant print or send by mail .

So i did a copy screen , 

I have Adobe Acrobat DC and if you put a password in a document you would need the password I encrypted with to open it. 

On 25/09/2020 at 07:08, yoyohat said:

I think he means the PDF can’t be edited, not actually locked by a password. This site claims to unlock a secured PDF: https://smallpdf.com/blog/how-to-edit-a-secured-pdf
I haven’t used this site. Just thought I would post the link. Google it and you’ll find more options.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just tried this site works easy and quick so one could edit test dates and print out very easy 

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif