Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Major Update September 24th 2020 -troubleshoot thread.

whitespider

We’ve been notified guys, image file fucked somewhere. Will try get it sorted ASAP

No, there’s no update going through.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts from as little as 1000 Baht per annum! Send me a PM for more info'

Meet Thai Girls Online - Pattaya Bars website - Follow PA on Twitter

pattaya_blue_468x49.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whitespider

• forcebwithu

• petehoax

• LuvThaiPussy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a big fan of the new look, but i'll probably get used to it. But every topic i open, starts at post 1, not at my last read post as it did before.

Guys please be aware we are not big fans of these updates either but we will wade our way through and try to find answers. It’s all new to us too and getting replies from Invision about where to find

Please bear with us guys. Trust me your angst is nothing compared to ours   We know the problem. There’s a simple fix but it means removing a lot of custom hard coding which we are hoping we can

Posted Images

5 hours ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

Must be as mine all over the place and unable to do emojis ref like or doh posts :ThumbDown1:

That must hurt 555

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts from as little as 1000 Baht per annum! Send me a PM for more info'

pattaya_blue_468x49.jpg

11 minutes ago, whitespider said:

That must hurt 555

Not at all 5555 :D because as you can see if really needed can attach a file pic :GrinNod1:

Screenshot_20210217-004832_Google~2.jpg

Strange coincidence the image files got corrupted about the same time the move of 247 to Invision cloud service started.

12 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Strange coincidence the image files got corrupted about the same time the move of 247 to Invision cloud service started.

Absolutely not connected at all. There is no correlation between the two forums.

Just found out we changed the file-path on some images folders last night and the re-indexation process is currently running. So, no "corruption" it just takes a bit of time for the process to run - images will start to come back one at a time until complete.

In the meantime I'm sure people can survive without a few icons and emos :)

• Thanks 1

pattaya_blue_468x49.jpg

For anyone who is remotely interested here's where we are. I think been running around 9 hours so I would guess another 6/7 to complete

Image process.PNG

pattaya_blue_468x49.jpg

8 minutes ago, whitespider said:

In the meantime I'm sure people can survive without a few icons and emos :)