IGNORED

Major Update September 24th 2020 -troubleshoot thread.

whitespider - RIP

i just realised the following bug / problem: 
the forum background colour is not indicative anymore of advanced / non advanced section. 

See the nude / non-nude link / explainer at the top right by ru4real. That's the way it was in the past, but now i always have the same grey-ish background, no matter the forum section (no matter which theme i use for the board). 

image.png.bbfdbbbd884791971dd28a4c4a9a9c03.png:

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

• 2 weeks later...

As of yesterday I'm not allowed to click a "like, sad, thank you, etc" response to posts and my posts aren't showing up in "recent content".

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

32 minutes ago, likeaking said:

As of yesterday I'm not allowed to click a "like, sad, thank you, etc" response to posts and my posts aren't showing up in "recent content".

Same thing happening to me an @Rocketboy. Still getting email posts of threads I follow though and also noticed @Harry Brown commented on a TF thread that also didn't get posted. 

39 minutes ago, likeaking said:

5 minutes ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

Same thing happening to me an @Rocketboy. Still getting email posts of threads I follow though and also noticed @Harry Brown commented on a TF thread that also didn't get posted. 

The same is happening for me too. The problem is reported. There are a few other glitches as well.

Are you saying that you received an alert to one of my posts and when you went to look at it , it wasn't there?

Can you give mea link to that thread please.

6 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

The same is happening for me too. The problem is reported. There are a few other glitches as well.

Are you saying that you received an alert to one of my posts and when you went to look at it , it wasn't there?

Can you give mea link to that thread please.

1217217606_Screenshot_20201015-163209_YahooMail.thumb.jpg.ae6f928ee802b161619cefa5586f97de.jpg

I've noticed odd behavior with posts over the last couple of hours. First there have not been many new posts, and the few that are there and I have read still show up as unread later.

Suspect they're working on the database behind the scenes and until they finish we'll be seeing odd things in the display of posts. 

6 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

same for me. 
image.png.218a18e8d36aaff6c9041af2c92867c4.png

but no post from you in that thread. (last post from glen alvis from 14 hours ago). 

• Like 1

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

On 25/09/2020 at 00:05, whitespider said:

Please bear with us guys. Trust me your angst is nothing compared to ours :) 

Many thanks for your work and your patience.   I really do appreciate the many hours of voluntary work that the mods and the technical people do to keep this board alive.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 hour ago, ocka said:

Many thanks for your work and your patience.   I really do appreciate the many hours of voluntary work that the mods and the technical people do to keep this board alive.

+1. Also appreciate the efforts from @whitespider and everyone else involved in making this site as user friendly as possible. 

Still hoping you guys are doing something about receiving entire posts on emails for threads being followed. Makes it so much easier to go through them all. 

Edited by LuvThaiPussy
Removed old pic that got attached

Cool, the Back To Top of page arrow is back.

Links to Flickr are still not working though.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2jQ1Veq][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50426485246_2469dba6fd_h.jpg[/img][/url]

fyi, currently getting a 
"[[Template core/front/global/favico is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]" error at the top of every page. 

It's small , but just fyi. i use the novus (dark) theme. 

image.png.16b2ad952f7c45399e440fc153063260.png

It's starting to annoy me how when I click on a topic/thread I've read before it takes me to the first page instead of the page I was currently at. Can this be fixed?

39 minutes ago, Leo_Bia said:

When uploading a pic, I keep getting

Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file

I was getting that too, but after a couple of tries the problem resolved itself.

4 hours ago, tez4life said:

It's starting to annoy me how when I click on a topic/thread I've read before it takes me to the first page instead of the page I was currently at. Can this be fixed?

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/settings/links/ and set it to "Take me to comments I haven't read"

On 16/10/2020 at 10:17, forcebwithu said:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2jQ1Veq][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50426485246_2469dba6fd_h.jpg[/img][/url]

@whitespider any chance Invision can fix the problem with links to photo sharing services not working?

• 2 months later...
On 16/10/2020 at 04:17, forcebwithu said:

Back To Top arrow not showing for me today 

Edit, laptop, Win 10, MS Edge

Edited by bangna

1 hour ago, bangna said:

Same here:  laptop, Win 10, Chrome

5 hours ago, bangna said:

3 hours ago, kansuwan said:

Same here:  laptop, Win 10, Chrome

Aware of this one boys. It screwed up when I spent hours fixing the Home Page issue yesterday. It’s been enabled again but not working. I THINK it’s a caching issue that will sort itself out in a day or so. If not I will have another look at it.

• Thanks 2

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

11 minutes ago, whitespider said:

Aware of this one boys. It screwed up when I spent hours fixing the Home Page issue yesterday. It’s been enabled again but not working. I THINK it’s a caching issue that will sort itself out in a day or so. If not I will have another look at it.

Did a refresh and it’s back.

• Thanks 2

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

My screen looks strange. Are we doing another upgrade?

Must be as mine all over the place and unable to do emojis ref like or doh posts :ThumbDown1: