IGNORED

New YouTube channel, Karl’s Thailand

Dr.Winston

1 hour ago, whitespider said:

A quick bump for Karl's video - due tonight I think although may well already be there.

Give it a watch guys, they are usually good and not the standard Vlogger fayre.

Thanks, it’s certainly a cool place that I visit on the video. There aren’t many places I haven’t been to in Thailand but this one escaped my attention and blew me away

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

• 2 months later...

I will premiere my latest video at 7.30pm this evening Thai time. It’s basically the first part of my review of my first year on YouTube.

When I began to edit it I could hardly believe some of the adventures that I’d had. I visit some amazing places most of which are unknown to foreigners. If you think you know Thailand then watch this. 

It features a few minutes of the highlights of some of my trips, all killer, no filler, everything from my encounter with a cobra to jumping out of an aeroplane. 

Watch the YouTube premiere and chat with me and some of my friends

https://youtu.be/tuV-bkerqdA&feature=related

• 1 month later...

This Thailand travel vlog is the first in a series based upon a trip to Issan (North East Thailand) that I have just completed. 

I travel with Jimmy (JB Wanders) and John. John, who is 59 years old has recently taken some major life knocks including a divorce and being told as recently as as last October that he had only a 50/50 chance of surviving an illness.

John flew to Thailand at the end of last Year determined to turn his life around and also have a great time. In his first 3 months here he managed to lose an incredible 55lbs in weight through fasting.

Although John was having a great time (He’s been visiting Thailand for 20 Years) he’d never explored further than Bangkok and Pattaya. A chance meeting with me and later watching my videos made him wander what else Thailand had to offer…particularly adventure.

So where to go in Thailand? John heard that I had a trip coming up to various locations in Issan (North East Thailand) and asked if he could come along too? I warned him that we had lots of strenuous adventures planned and he assured me that he felt up to it after his weight loss and exercise routine.

Anyway, how did John do? You can find out in this video of a trip we did to Wat Pha Tak Suea in Nong Khai Province. Most people drive to the spectacular mountain top Temple but we had other plans.

Presented in 4K HDR

• Like 2