IGNORED

Samui after the Apocalypse

DaveStarl

It's very sad when you cross Chaweng main street now :( 
I think Ark Bar was re-opening this week or so.
+1 Nice report indeed and good to hear you still have fun.

• 2 months later...

I was in Samui November last year. There's plenty of action to be had there but it's just not on any sort of level near Patts.

I normally stay in Lamai which as you say is quieter.

I always go to Chaweng for a few nights out, Soi Green Mango and Henry Afrika's are cracking places to meet FL's. Hush nightclub and most other places along that Soi there are lots of nice girls.

Heading away from Lamai beach there are a few bars and massage shops on Had Lamai 1, not far from the beer bar complex. I met a cracking girl in one of these massage shops. What a BJ she gave. I asked her to go back to my room, 1500 LT (must have liked me haha). Got her Line and she was coming to the room fairly regularly after that. Also spent a couple of days with her during the day getting the full GFE.

• 2 months later...

Nice Report,

I visit samui few years a ago and its break my heart to see this beautiful island quite like this. 

I hope it will be better soon and i will go there again

• Like 1