Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How to Score Low...Great Caddy Tip

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Now here is a golfing tip which you won’t have come across before. :D

I can always remember playing a hole and the caddy says to me 120 to nam ,I looked at her and said how far to green and she shook her head and repeated 120 nam,she had obviously seen how I had played the previous holes ,they suss you out so quickly

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/08/2020 at 04:42, james 71 said:

I can always remember playing a hole and the caddy says to me 120 to nam ,I looked at her and said how far to green and she shook her head and repeated 120 nam,she had obviously seen how I had played the previous holes ,they suss you out so quickly

One of the funniest things to happen to me with a caddie in Thailand, I think at Laem Chabang, I was playing my 2nd to a green over a long water carry. 

Caddie gave me yardage so I chose a 4 hybrid to make sure I cleared the water. 

We had to leave the cart on the cart path so I walked out onto the fairway to play the shot, which I absolutely stuffed, chunking the ball into the drink.

Thinking I best go back to the cart (about 50 yards) , get a different club and another ball to play from the waters edge, I turned to to do this and my lovely little caddie is standing right behind me....holding out for me my pitching wedge and a ball. 

Somehow she just knew I couldn't make the shot.

• Haha 2

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

1 minute ago, farcanal said:

Thinking I best go back to the cart (about 50 yards) , get a different club and another ball to play from the waters edge, I turned to to do this and my lovely little caddie is standing right behind me....holding out for me my pitching wedge and a ball. 

Somehow she just knew I couldn't make the shot

Hahahahahaha........ bitch. 

cute little caddies intimidate the shit out of me. 

• Haha 1