IGNORED

High-End Rental

George1234

My normal two options (Hilton/a very specific View Talay 6 condo) in Pattaya are likely to be unavailable this year (the way things are). Moreover, having those two options is starting to feel a bit limiting anyway. I am looking for suggestions for a high-end rental as an alternative. I’m happy to pay up to 10,000 bhat per night.

I have seen some villas in Pratumnak Hill (beach end of Kasetsin), but I’m unsure about distance/convenience. For all the years I have visited Pattaya, I have rarely ventured beyond the main bar areas. How easy/quick will it be to get a motorbike taxi to the main bar zones? I’m not bothered about the price of transport, just convenience. For those people who decide to stay outside of the main bar areas (e.g. Jomtien), do you feel the break from the hustle and bustle is welcome? Or do you stay in these areas because you don’t necessarily spend every night on the two roads? Does the ‘commute’ from your accommodation to the bar zones become annoying in any way?  Getting girls to come back ever an issue?

Airbnb isn't throwing up too much,  so any input would be much appreciated. The place needs to be spacious and have a luxury feel to it. 

Thanks in advance 

I like upmarket hotels on Pratumnak like Royal Cliff, but only when I’m with my missus. As a part time singleton, it’s got to be a city center location. Can I suggest Amari Nova Suites.

A0F45460-F2FC-4345-AB15-39F2E547704A.jpeg

0DE62ED3-4EEC-4262-96D8-993E113D7FAA.jpeg

FF164DC6-7221-425C-9D1E-B82E042C1344.jpeg

1CD2C85B-E87C-47AA-9B9A-C351CD50481C.jpeg

By what you described about yourself I would say absolutely no issue to stay in Pratumnak.

Theres plenty of local drivers who you only need to get their number and call when you need and failing that there is always Grab car. Like wise Moto bike guys they are virtually on every corner.

The commute is 10 minutes max can walk in 20 minutes if you have mind to do that.

Jomtien is great can get good sea views less noise and baht busses from jomtien beach Road. The small night market is also good to.get snacks at. I'm unsure what to recommend because booking condos for 2 weeks is illegal and I normally go for a month. Be wary of the villas they look great but owners skimp on the Maintenance and problems show themselves later in your trip. Again not worth the problems