IGNORED

Where can I buy a Samsung M31 phone in Pattaya now?

I decided the Samsung M31 is the best phone for me in relation to specs, and price. I have had many phones, my old Samsung S1 so far one of the most reliable, tried a cheaper Huawei a few years ago, but they don’t stand up in my use, to fragile, easy to break, and take ages to fix.

now where can I find one?

my local shops have the A series, but I want the M31

Maybe more than you wish to pay, but there is a authorised Samsung outlet in Tukcom, level 2. Have used them on two occasions for genuine phones, no problems so far.

Or at Central Festival ,  where all the Mobile phones shops   + Powerbuy are .. 

Edited by jocky king

Thank you,but the official Samsungshop in Central told me “ only can buy online”

I tried most other phone shops in Central, no success.

eventually,  got a message from a guy on Pattaya Oracle, telling me he bought one in TukCom and located the shop for me. O- det”. A little before the escalator down on the phone floor.

they had it, and gave excellent service, migrated my numbers, loaded all the Apps I wanted, which usually takes me hours.

not cheap, but I wanted it, because it had the specs I wanted, good battery, good camera (x3), gorilla glass....