Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kiss Food Reopening 19 June

Signs up for a few days now. New banners up advertising chicken with chilli and basil, rice, fried egg, and a bottle of water for 29bt! Doubt they will be making much money on that so I imagine they are hoping for a few customers drinking beer with their food. 

• Like 2

Good sign of re-opening 

November still looking a possibility !

The jomtiem branch reopened a few weeks back bow.  Same special is advertised.

I took this pic of the sign from the Pattaya second road branch last Friday. It was the only sign on the building that day.

IMG_20200612_150159.jpg

Edited by Crushed

Had many a nice meal there, in the afternoon and late in the evening , glad its re-opening . I used enjoy a  banana pancake from the little stall  next to it.

The one on 2nd Rd I was told by the massage ladies at Aree is having buy one, get one free tomorrow. 

29 bht for all that food.....Wouldn't be surprised if their using their old chicken and pork they froze prior to the lock down couple months ago.

1 hour ago, dan2016 said:

29 bht for all that food.....Wouldn't be surprised if their using their old chicken and pork they froze prior to the lock down couple months ago.

Kiss gave away a lot of meals in the lockdown phase, so that may not be the case.

From the Kiss Facebook page:

kiss4.jpg.4c85212511b5dd73bf114386dc402e8a.jpg

kiss3.jpg.f1dc67deabe13dc238b52d66220a80bc.jpg

kiss5.jpg.3a6b35678862bbd19b784f9d80136d4e.jpg

kiss2.jpg.262effabae2c97db68dd795b913d1910.jpg

• Like 3

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Actually, I will never understand, why so many people like Kiss Food so much.

It's relatively bland, most flavour is of the "powder" type. A lot of smaller shops and food carts offer better, more "homemade" style Thai food. Same difference as between a really good burger and one from McDonalds...

And in these times, I also prefer the small businesses because: they are fighting for their survival and that of their families.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, insearchofxxx said:

It's relatively bland, most flavour is of the "powder" type. A lot of smaller shops and food carts offer better, more "homemade" style Thai food. Same difference as between a really good burger and one from McDonalds...

And in these times, I also prefer the small businesses because: they are fighting for their survival and that of their families.

spacer.png

• Like 2

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

With Kiss Food opening on the 19th will certainly make the HAWKERS extremely happy as it has to be their No 1 destination for selling their current wares.

19 hours ago, insearchofxxx said:

They have a good location, and they are (were) open till late. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, insearchofxxx said:

Staying on Soi Honey, it's the perfect landmark to tell you when to ring the bell on the baht bus when you're coming back from Walking Street!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1