IGNORED

30% bonus on gift cards for AVANI

Luv2Phuket

As detailed in the blog below, Anantara is offering a 30% bonus on gift cards that can be used at their properties, including the AVANI.  Offer runs thru June 28:

https://onemileatatime.com/anantara-gift-card/

Note that there are some limitations (only valid for 12 months; non-transferable), but, if you have an upcoming AVANI stay planned, this could be a great opportunity to save a little money.

Back when it was a Marriott, this was one of my favorite hotels in Pattaya. I think the location is spectacular, always loved the pool area and liked the "old school vibe" of the rooms (lots of wood). Because I am a "points whore," though, I haven't been back since they lost their Marriott affiliation.

• Like 1

As detailed in the blog below, Anantara is offering a 30% bonus on gift cards that can be used at their properties, including the AVANI.  Offer runs thru June 28:

Note that there are some limitations (only valid for 12 months; non-transferable), but, if you have an upcoming AVANI stay planned, this could be a great opportunity to save a little money.
Back when it was a Marriott, this was one of my favorite hotels in Pattaya. I think the location is spectacular, always loved the pool area and liked the "old school vibe" of the rooms (lots of wood). Because I am a "points whore," though, I haven't been back since they lost their Marriott affiliation.
I stayed there also when it was a Marriott, loved the place. I still remember how nice the bed was and the pillows were awesome! I'd be back for sure if they didn't change owners.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Yes, nice place.

They also have several nice restaurants as part of their property. I like to take my LT girls there to eat when I feel like a nice meal with some company.

They also own the Benihana on Beach Road and the Dicey Reilly’s on 2nd Road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 31/05/2020 at 17:45, Luv2Phuket said:

Not 100% girl friendly any more , I last stayed a couple of years ago and after a bit of email tennis , got the manager to agree to no joiner fee .. not sure what current situation is 

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Yes...as Stillearly posted, I wouldn’t call it 100 percent girlfriendly either. I stayed twice about a year ago, both times had to argue a bit about no joiners fee.. after going to the back room to supposedly consult a manager, they agreed to waive that fee. Afterwards, some front desk clerk came out from behind the check-in counter into the lobby to tell me he could get me a special deal on the breakfast buffet.

i like the place, fantastic pool and location, though I liked it much more before the closing of the gym. But the way it’s being run with their murky joiners fees rules, desk staff on the side offering ‘special’ breakfast deals .......who needs all the games.