IGNORED

In your opinion which hotel has the best rooftop pool in Pattya/surrounding area?

PattADD

I personally liked Acqua's rooftop alot and as far as pattaya goes thought it was decent.

• Like 3

The Hilton is hard to beat but it is probably the most expensive to use.

Siam@Siam is number one for me. Just take a tour on YouTube and You'll understand. 

• Like 2

Siam@Siam for me. But i would'nt stay there again.

D hotel for me.

Good size, never too busy and good vistas of the whole city.

Edited by PR1977

To have an opinion on the best rooftop pool, one would have to visit every single one in Pattaya.

Out of the hotels i`ve visited The Stay hotel has the best one.

Edited by vimto66

The Hilton is hard to beat but it is probably the most expensive to use.

While I stay there often, I am not a fan of the Hilton’s pool.

The water is cooled to an almost painfully cold level, it’s too small given the number of rooms in the hotel and it’s in shade for good chunks of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 30/05/2020 at 15:42, PattADD said:

I personally liked Acqua's rooftop alot and as far as pattaya goes thought it was decent.

OP do you prefer the pool for actual swimming or a pool with a view and ambiance that a girl will like also?

Probably not the best but Flipper House Soi7 has 2 rooftop pools.

• Like 1

The hotel pools that I think are the best in Pattaya are NOT roof top pools (InterContinental is #1 of the places I have stayed; AVANI would probably be #2, but haven;t stayed since it was a Marriott).

The infinity pool at the Holiday Inn's original tower was pretty nice, albeit a little small.  It has a nice view out over the beach/water.

• Like 1

I’m a big fan of both Acqua and Amari Nova Suites rooftop pools.

65D12570-1386-420F-B513-159862BFD81E.jpeg

0821BAC7-D2F6-456D-A35A-CF6AD8394ED0.jpeg

On 31/05/2020 at 16:51, SiamDreamer said:

OP do you prefer the pool for actual swimming or a pool with a view and ambiance that a girl will like also?

I think for me its more ambience as well as sun exposure. Acqua had good music and was decent enough by Thailand standards but with the rooftop pool you get just so much sun. Last time I was in pattaya I stayed at Sleep with me and it probably got 2 hours of solid sun tops. I also had a pretty go Airbnb that I booked at the end of my trip near Cabbage and Condoms restaurant that was pretty nice with a rooftop pool so im open to that route too.

I also like the type of people that stay in these hotels in the $40-70 a night price range. I've stayed in some higher end places in Thailand and there's just too many families or chinese and felt out of place. Last time I stayed at Acqua nearly everyone there was a monger and I made a good amount of friends/contacts.

Edited by PattADD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, PattADD said:

I also like the type of people that stay in these hotels in the $40-70 a night price range. I've stayed in some higher end places in Thailand and there's just too many families or chinese and felt out of place. Last time I stayed at Acqua nearly everyone there was a monger and I made a good amount of friends/contacts.

247 hotel at soi honey.