IGNORED

Water park condo v Art on the hill or similar

Invicta

I have been on various sites looking at Pratumnak 1 bedroom condos. in my price range are Park Royal, Water Park and Art on the Hill. I remember there was discussion on here about Art on the Hill deeds problems, does anybody know if these were sorted. These 3 look nice in the pictures. Anyone have first hand knowledge about them and living in the area. Looks ok , short walk to baht bus route

A friend owns a condo in Waterpark. About 15 minutes walk up the hill to get a baht bus - he usually uses motorbike taxis. Quiet side soi. Laundry, small cafes etc now opened nearby. 7-11 about a 10/15 minute walk down the hill. A few bars, restaurants on Soi 5 within walking distance.

Rooftop area with pool, sauna etc is very nice. Lap pool on ground floor as well. 

The place is very busy with AirBnB customers coming and going frequently. Staff get some hassle from them.

Friend has thought about selling.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

On 30/05/2020 at 20:30, Invicta said:

I have been on various sites looking at Pratumnak 1 bedroom condos. in my price range are Park Royal, Water Park and Art on the Hill. I remember there was discussion on here about Art on the Hill deeds problems, does anybody know if these were sorted. These 3 look nice in the pictures. Anyone have first hand knowledge about them and living in the area. Looks ok , short walk to baht bus route

it's a fair walk rather than a short walk. some folks like pratumnak but to me it's a bit out of the way and very little of any walking is on level ground

4 hours ago, striderman said:

it's a fair walk rather than a short walk. some folks like pratumnak but to me it's a bit out of the way and very little of any walking is on level ground

Sounds like a bit out of the way, I guess there are more convenient condos, i.e. View Talay 1and 2 and Jomtien condotel