Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Yensabai

Invicta

Looking at condos in Pattaya/Jomtien there are a few nice looking studios  internally at Yensabai condotel.  Anybody stayed there , any opinions good place to buy, or steer clear of that area

Older, not exactly salubrious. I wouldn’t want to live there.

That area (at least before Covid19) is now almost exclusively an ‘Arab’ area with businesses to cater to them and motorbike racing in the Sois.

• Like 1

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Thanks, I will avoid it. Looks like Jomtien is best bet

• 3 months later...
On 25/05/2020 at 06:49, Invicta said:

Thanks, I will avoid it. Looks like Jomtien is best bet

Maybe, maybe not.

Chom Tien definitely better for beach access, but no supermarket other than FoodMart unless you head to Sukhumvit.

The Arab area thing is a bit of an exaggeration. There are Arab restaurants on Soi 18 and some businesses on the soi between 17 & 18. But walk a hundred metres and  you are outside that area. 

The benefits are that you are within a few minutes walk to Friendship supermarket and TOPS at Tukcom. You can also walk easily to Bua Khao if that is your thing. It's a central area. Which part of the Pattaya central area is salubrious?

There are pros and cons to every area. I certainly found Phra Tamnak more salubrious than both Chom Tien and Pattaya Central, until they ruined it.

It’s been usually a gay or arab place and been run down over the years but believe they’re refurbing the pool area there now?? 

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

• 7 months later...