Petesie

Buying & Refurbishing a House on the Darkside

Ru4Real

OK, dumb confession time (can only attribute it to going stir crazy - or timing). On reading

1 hour ago, Atlas said:

I have to question your tank size ! :)

We had a 1500 Ltr tank which was fine until they stopped the town water everyday.... Then we added the kids so we went and bought a second tank and plumbed it in. With very sporadic town water I end up moving a storm pipe directly into the tank, filled them both up after our first storm !

I was thinking, "Cute, Atlas think's of his fish as kids similar to others that think the same way about dogs or cats", then I thought "Hmmm, never seen a fish tank plumbed into the mains, doubt it would be good for the fish", then I thought "Storm pipe straight int to the tank ... damn ... pretty sure he's going to kill the kids!"

Then I thought "Ooops, you dickhead, look at the size of tank mentioned ... definitely not a fish tank!" :WhoSaw1:

southsidebruce

looks real good!!  like the 500 THB guitars - what a deal!!  

Petesie
50 minutes ago, southsidebruce said:

looks real good!!  like the 500 THB guitars - what a deal!!  

I know, don't know what it is...they just keep coming along...:rolleyes:

Edge
1 hour ago, Ru4Real said:

OK, dumb confession time (can only attribute it to going stir crazy - or timing). On reading

I was thinking, "Cute, Atlas think's of his fish as kids similar to others that think the same way about dogs or cats", then I thought "Hmmm, never seen a fish tank plumbed into the mains, doubt it would be good for the fish", then I thought "Storm pipe straight int to the tank ... damn ... pretty sure he's going to kill the kids!"

Then I thought "Ooops, you dickhead, look at the size of tank mentioned ... definitely not a fish tank!" :WhoSaw1:

Had a 600 litre set up once, but not for a Siamese Fighting Fish.

I think Tetras would be OK with him, maybe Plecos, Corydoras.
Best display would be make a tank divider and stick a red one t'other side.

Petesie
14 minutes ago, Edge said:

I think Tetras would be OK with him, maybe Plecos, Corydoras. Best display would be make a tank divider and stick a red one t'other side.

He's happy as he is, always comes to say hello and the Guppies know their place. I'd like to get into a bit of Aquascaping but until Chatuchat opens up again...

The house came with the carcass of a 3,000 litre Fishpond; it was either knock it down or do something with it...coming up soon, what we did do...:wink:

9EA9606F-25ED-4C4F-B787-B7064B0A4609.jpg

Garzan
34 minutes ago, Petesie said:

The house came with the carcass of a 3,000 litre Fishpond; it was either knock it down or do something with it...coming up soon, what we did do...:wink:

We ended up building one. This was done on a Samsung Gear 360, and the low resolution shows. But at the time, it was a cutting edge camera. :-) The sides are about a meter tall. 

Edited by Garzan

rhodie
1 hour ago, Petesie said:

I know, don't know what it is...they just keep coming along...:rolleyes:

Maybe Doris will take 6000 for the 6 and feel she's doubled your money. I'll put in an offer when the bar opens. :) 

Luv2Phuket
On 27/05/2020 at 20:35, Petesie said:

Rooms Continued...

S__12787747.jpg

The shop owner told me it was the last one painted by a Chinese guy before he died, I'd been looking at it for months. He also told me it had a prophecy...I didn't find out till 20 years later what it was. My Aussie girlfriend at the time won it & gave it to me...I may go into this later...:unsure:

That really piqued my curiosity -- hope you fill us in eventually (either here or in another thread)