IGNORED

Best accommodation with action on main floor

Ropert

Hello all,

Can anyone comment on accommodation where there is a good supply of action within the establishment itself?

I'm not looking for 10's... just reliable convince.

Cheers guys.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Plenty of bars with rooms for rent upstairs.  There are even a few go-gos on LK that rent rooms above or adjacent to them.  You probably won't get too much sleep in most of these places as they will be pretty loud until the early hours.  Also, I would not advise taking girls from the same place that you are staying, as the girls can be jealous or possessive and may give you a hard time about taking another girl from the bar or about you bringing in an outside girl.

If you are looking for a nice hotel that might have some freelancers at the hotel bar, I cannot think of a place like that in Pattaya.  The nicer places tend to discourage this.  There are lots of hotels that will have nightlife in the immediate area or a short walk away.  Convenience should not be an issue unless you pick a place that is out of the way. 

One of the ST bars on Soi 6 with Guesthouse rooms upstairs, I would imagine.

3 Angels, Sexy In The City, Solo Club for example

Who knows what will it will be like post Covid 19 though

Secrets was good, but now closed   (I'm looking for an alternative to that!)

Waking street guesthouse is above Atlantis and looks great  (I've tried to book for a 4 week period, but wasn't possible as pretty busy)

The Classroom has good rooms with action downstairs. (Although I'm looking for something in or very near Walking street) 

Shooters has lots of action with accommadation, Soi 7 

Thanks for all the tips guys.
High hopes we can make it this year! I am tail lights at the first opportunity.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I would think that just about every hotel in central Pattaya would be fine. You're never more than a few minutes walk to some bars.

Edited by dh842
edit

On 21/05/2020 at 02:27, tjvol said:

If you are looking for a nice hotel that might have some freelancers at the hotel bar, I cannot think of a place like that in Pattaya.  The nicer places tend to discourage this.  

Bangkok used to have several hotels where the bars were populated by freelancers, including top of the dial 5 star places. Sheraton Grande at Asoke had hookers lounging on stools at the bar or plotted up on the comfy chairs, and Spasso at the Grand Hyatt Erawan is well known for pick-ups. The Delta Grand Pacific, later renamed the Westin, was another 5 star hotel with girls on call from the knocking shop (massage parlour) on the premises.The Nana hotel had Angels disco, Raumchitt hotel the Thermae and the Grace had the coffee shop. All proper hotels with working girls on site. There must be many more too, but these are Bangkok hotels.

The closest I can think of in Pattaya would have been the Penthouse, when the nightclub(s) on the ground floor were open and guests could either stroll in through the hotel or watch the goings-on via the closed-circuit feed to the rooms and phone down for somebody to come up and provide room service. The clubs are now long shuttered, and the hotel falling apart at the seams. 

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.