Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Page 10 Hotel Pattaya

CashForFash

2 hours ago, Scottie1 said:

Next thing the room bell went and three of the staff were there with a cake and fruit singing happy birthday. Never to be forgotten.

So what your saying is, you put clothes on before opening the door nowadays?

• Like 1

Great location, staff and rooms. However make sure you get a room on the back side of the hotel unless you don’t mind the music from the beer bar across the street. Two of my friends and I stayed there for two weeks in February 2019 and enjoyed it a lot. Absolutely no problems and guest friendly.

• Like 1

I was checking out there website prices yesterday, some good deals. I just hope by October travel has resumed so i can make up for cancelled March trip.

Actually one of the staff was a ladyboy.I think she may

be still there.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Ptquad said:

I was checking out there website prices yesterday, some good deals. I just hope by October travel has resumed so i can make up for cancelled March trip.

Try hotels.com as they were cheaper than going direct. Well, for my dates they were.

7 minutes ago, CashForFash said:

Try hotels.com as they were cheaper than going direct. Well, for my dates they were.

But watch out in case you get forwarded to Agoda and end up paying for the room in advance.  It's caught out a few people including myself.

3 hours ago, Downandup said:

But watch out in case you get forwarded to Agoda and end up paying for the room in advance.  It's caught out a few people including myself.

O, absolutely. Always careful with that one. I did once book and pay up-front via hotels.com for a holiday to Tenerife and then had to cancel. Got my money refunded within 7 days. But this price for Pattaya is non-refundable, hence why not confirming until absolutely certain I’m flying!

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/05/2020 at 14:05, Scottie1 said:

Stayed a few times.I was there on my 70th Birthday.The phone rang asking if my room had been cleaned. They were checking I was in. Next thing the room bell went and three of the staff were there with a cake and fruit singing happy birthday. Never to be forgotten.

Weird.  I was staying in Pattaya, Intimate hotel I think, on my birthday.  Reception called at 3am 'just to make sure everyhting was ok'.  I hadn't checked a girl in that night so found it very strange.  THought maybe they were checking I hadnt killed myself, because that's maybe when suicides happen.  They did sing happy birthday to me and give me a cake the next day.  Fuck knows why they called at 3am.   

• 3 years later...

This was the last of the hotels I stayed at last summer and my favorite (just posted something about the other three).

The reception is ok, but not as nice as Amber, where I was coming from...in the room I was a bit shocked, because the furniture does look quite tired compared to a new place like Amber. Initially I regretted having switched hotels. But the bed is nice, aircon quiet and the little working area and seating area were actually usable. Very big bathroom; didn't really need the bathtub, but being able to 'open everything up' provided some funny situations with oblivious girls that went for a piss. So even though the furniture is up for a refresh, I really liked staying in this room. Also had a corner room (which is identical to the other rooms) on the Bayview side...so very quiet and next to the little space for the cleaning staff. Handy to have close by.

Breakfast was included...and ok. Wouldn't seek it out, but since it was included I did make use of it every day.

Location is absolutely awesome. Relatively quiet, close to both Beach road and second road, short walks to get to central festival, tree town, soi Diana, soi Honey... pretty much all the places you want to be. Can't think of a better placed hotel, for my purposes.

Something to mention is that a lot of the staff are ladyboys. I personally don't care and they were very helpful. One of my Soi 6 Is aan girls was a bit intimidated though, by the large ladyboy (more than 6 feet tall and strongly built) that was 'checking her in'.

Am staying here again next month...a shame the rates are a bit higher than some alternatives (,but very understandable).

4 hours ago, fko said:

This was the last of the hotels I stayed at last summer and my favorite (just posted something about the other three).

The reception is ok, but not as nice as Amber, where I was coming from...in the room I was a bit shocked, because the furniture does look quite tired compared to a new place like Amber. Initially I regretted having switched hotels. But the bed is nice, aircon quiet and the little working area and seating area were actually usable. Very big bathroom; didn't really need the bathtub, but being able to 'open everything up' provided some funny situations with oblivious girls that went for a piss. So even though the furniture is up for a refresh, I really liked staying in this room. Also had a corner room (which is identical to the other rooms) on the Bayview side...so very quiet and next to the little space for the cleaning staff. Handy to have close by.

Breakfast was included...and ok. Wouldn't seek it out, but since it was included I did make use of it every day.

Location is absolutely awesome. Relatively quiet, close to both Beach road and second road, short walks to get to central festival, Tree Town, soi Diana, soi Honey... pretty much all the places you want to be. Can't think of a better placed hotel, for my purposes.

Something to mention is that a lot of the staff are ladyboys. I personally don't care and they were very helpful. One of my Soi 6 Is aan girls was a bit intimidated though, by the large ladyboy (more than 6 feet tall and strongly built) that was 'checking her in'.

Am staying here again next month...a shame the rates are a bit higher than some alternatives (,but very understandable).

Thanks for the reply mate. I ended out staying elsewhere in May 2022 but returned to Pattaya in January of this year and stayed in Page 10. I agree with everything you said except breakfast as didn’t take that option as not a fan of breakfast. 2 strong coffees are enough for me. I am back in November and already rebooked the Page 10. Price is a little higher than January but not by much at all. 

6 hours ago, fko said:

did they have a breakfast buffet? 
i think they had one in the past, but stopped doing it during covid and instead just did very limited table-service where you had to select a specific plate out of a few options and that was it. no possibility to create your own plate or chose from a buffet. on my last stay there (sometimes in 2022), this was still the case. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Stayed here last March for 21 nights and ready enjoyed my stay. Nice king bed and 50" tv huge bathroom with bath and walk-in shower. Snagged a great deal got it for $50pn Aus through Agoda which was great value for that location and room quality. 

Wanted to book it again for September for a month but price is now $70 and I do look daily, great if you have US$ but I'll be staying elsewhere next trip.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, petehoax said:

did they have a breakfast buffet? 
i think they had one in the past, but stopped doing it during covid and instead just did very limited table-service where you had to select a specific plate out of a few options and that was it. no possibility to create your own plate or chose from a buffet. on my last stay there (sometimes in 2022), this was still the case. 

It was a small buffet yes, but they made eggs to order. This was in september last year, so post covid.

I've been here before several times, something that I noticed is that the room price that I paid were really high for low season - I check in next Saturday.  I wonder if they have had a surge in bookings at this time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/06/2023 at 07:55, barmatt said:

Stayed here last March for 21 nights and ready enjoyed my stay. Nice king bed and 50" tv huge bathroom with bath and walk-in shower. Snagged a great deal got it for $50pn Aus through Agoda which was great value for that location and room quality. 

Wanted to book it again for September for a month but price is now $70 and I do look daily, great if you have US$ but I'll be staying elsewhere next trip.

I was there October 2022 paid $50AUS per-night planing my trip for this October noticed the same cheapest is $71 and as average was the breakfast was its not included anymore. Actively looks at alternatives now one of my mates rates LK Metropole so thats a maybe atm.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Little follow up:

Lowest price atm (that ive seen) was $67 ($73 includes breakfast) getting lower but I kept looking for alternatives. I decided I'd book if i saw a good deal. I booked a week at Amethyst hotel Pattaya which was $69 and give that a try.(new hotel with great reviews) I also booked a couple of days at Blue Sky for a couple of days 670baht per night near Soi 6

I love Page 10, location is literally perfect and the grand king deluxe rooms are really good. balcony too 

some start to get a little bit old i think renovation could be great for theses rooms

the staff at the reception can come up little bit rude some time but it's ok. 

When a girl from ThaiFriendly come they call you and make she go up for you, when she leave they call you again to be sure everything is ok (like many hotel i presume) 

my last stay was awesome 

i had a threesome with 2 Soi 6 girls 

breakfast i take it outside so i don't care (Robin Hood, i rovers, sailor bar etc..) 

Looking forward to another stay in November 😁

Edited by ElDiablo
  • Like 3

:Flying: Next trip -> Expat 2024 

I found it expensive for July, I agree that it needs a little renovation too as there are a lot of tiny things needing to be fixed.  I won't pay for breakfast there after my first time, there was very little western food.  I'm thinking about Areca for November.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried the jacuzzi suite? I'm guessing that the jacuzzi takes forever to fill, as does the one at Baraquda, and others in other cities.

• 1 month later...

I've stayed at Page 10 three times now, always in a superior deluxe room.  I thought I'd add my thoughts in case it helps anyone.

Pros: 

• Very big and in my opinion comfy bed.
  • Room feels spacious.
  • Big TV which has access to Netflix.
  • Has a balcony.  It's a little small but perfectly adequate IMO.
  • The bathroom is good.  It has a bath and a huge shower area.
  • Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, toothbrushes & paste, shower caps, weight scales, umbrellas, robes, and other amenities are provided.
  • Strong AC. 
  • Has a pool and gym.
  • Has a restaurant.
  • Is guest friendly.  Supposedly even more than 1.  People have had success getting 18 & 19 year old's in, while many hotels are 20+.
  • The vast majority of staff seemed nice and polite.
  • Click the make room switch on, and the cleaners will usually be there super quickly.
  • Fantastic location.  I can't stress this enough.  Laundries, restaurants, ATMs, bars, 7 Elevens etc all very near the hotel.  1 minute walk to beach road which has a baht bus to Walking Street etc.  Right next to 2nd Road which has a baht bus to Soi 6 etc.  Cross the road and Soi Honey, Treetown, Buakhao, Pothole, LK, etc all very close.  Very short walk to Central Festival mall.  I think that Soi 10 is also a little quieter location than many other hotels.

Cons:

• AC is louder than most.
  • Gym is small, if that matters to you.  It was empty every time I passed it though.
  • Rooms are kinda worn and tired.  I feel that they really need some sort of renovation, up lift, fresh coat of paint, or a deep clean or something.
  • One of the times I went to the pool, it had lots of dead caterpillars at the bottom.
  • One of the cleaners acted very... unusual.  I question whether she was on drugs or something.
  • She also took a keycard from my room.  Then upon checkout not even 3 days later, reception charged me 200b.  I tried to explain, but when they asked the cleaner she denied taking it.
  • While the first 2 times I stayed had clean rooms, the third room had mold on the roof, wall, and AC making me slightly unwell.
  • Having to cross 2nd Road so often was a little annoying for me.  It may be easy for many of you, but I am a fat, clumsy, and somewhat inexperienced still... so it felt dangerous at times lol.  It's more convenient in my opinion to be on the other side.

Conclusion:  I really enjoyed my first 2 stays.  Overall, It's mostly a very good hotel if you get a clean room.  If not, then they'd probably let you change rooms, but I'm stupid and realised way late that it was making me unwell.

WIR?  Probably not.  I don't care about 200b.  Rather, the principle of them "taking" my money and the cleaner being weird and lying kinda rubbed me the wrong way.  Next trip, I'll probably try a different nearby hotel

Edited by 42kaz42
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, 42kaz42 said:

Is guest friendly.  Supposedly even more than 1 and some people say 18+

More than 18 guests seems like rather a lot, although I guess it means that the rooms are pretty big.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

I've stayed at Page 10 twice now.

I think it's great.

First time, I stayed in a room at the front of the hotel, the sofa smelled a bit funny to the point where I was reluctant to go near it. The noise from the near by bars was quite noticeable sometimes, but it never bothered me.

Second time I had a room at the back, it was certainly quieter but I could still hear the bars sometimes. The sofa didn't have the funny smell though, so I was quite happy to sit on it.

Not meaning to scare anyone with the above, I think it's great there. I wonder if I should stay somewhere different next time though. 

The staff were nice, though I recall the looks on their faces each night when I brought a new lady in with me, maybe I shouldn't care so much about what people think of my habits.

4 hours ago, 42kaz42 said:

I've stayed at Page 10 three times now, always in a superior deluxe room.  I thought I'd add my thoughts in case it helps anyone.

Pros: 

• Very big and in my opinion comfy bed.
  • Room feels spacious.
  • Big TV which has access to Netflix.
  • Has a balcony.  It's a little small but perfectly adequate IMO.
  • The bathroom is good.  It has a bath and a huge shower area.
  • Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, toothbrushes & paste, shower caps, weight scales, umbrellas, robes, and other amenities are provided.
  • Strong AC. 
  • Has a pool and gym.
  • Has a restaurant.
  • Is guest friendly.  Supposedly even more than 1.  People have had success getting 18 & 19 year old's in, while many hotels are 20+.
  • The vast majority of staff seemed nice and polite.
  • Click the make room switch on, and the cleaners will usually be there super quickly.
  • Fantastic location.  I can't stress this enough.  Laundries, restaurants, ATMs, bars, 7 Elevens etc all very near the hotel.  1 minute walk to beach road which has a baht bus to Walking Street etc.  Right next to 2nd Road which has a baht bus to Soi 6 etc.  Cross the road and Soi Honey, Treetown, Buakhao, Pothole, LK, etc all very close.  Very short walk to Central Festival mall.  I think that Soi 10 is also a little quieter location than many other hotels.

Cons:

• AC is louder than most.
  • Gym is small, if that matters to you.  It was empty every time I passed it though.
  • Rooms are kinda worn and tired.  I feel that they really need some sort of renovation, up lift, fresh coat of paint, or a deep clean or something.
  • One of the times I went to the pool, it had lots of dead caterpillars at the bottom.
  • One of the cleaners acted very... unusual.  I question whether she was on drugs or something.
  • She also took a keycard from my room.  Then upon checkout not even 3 days later, reception charged me 200b.  I tried to explain, but when they asked the cleaner she denied taking it.
  • While the first 2 times I stayed had clean rooms, the third room had mold on the roof, wall, and AC making me slightly unwell.
  • Having to cross 2nd Road so often was a little annoying for me.  It may be easy for many of you, but I am a fat, clumsy, and somewhat inexperienced still... so it felt dangerous at times lol.  It's more convenient in my opinion to be on the other side.

Conclusion:  I really enjoyed my first 2 stays.  Overall, It's mostly a very good hotel if you get a clean room.  If not, then they'd probably let you change rooms, but I'm stupid and realised way late that it was making me unwell.

WIR?  Probably not.  I don't care about 200b.  Rather, the principle of them "taking" my money and the cleaner being weird and lying kinda rubbed me the wrong way.  Next trip, I'll probably try a different nearby hotel

I stayed there just recently myself for 27 nights, second stay. And like you probably wont stay again unless I get a great deal, paid Aus $70pn this stay compared to $50pn on my 1st stay. My first room 213 on 1st fl facing VT6 was great had a 50" tv a large balcony with table and chairs and was one of the newly renovated rooms. Second room was 713 also facing VT6 but tiny balcony would hardly fit a chair, small 32" tv, room looked tired but I did have ocean views from the balcony if you could put up with the heat and noise from the A/C compressor. Wifi was great, gym small and no a/c and girls I was told had to be 20+. Overall a good hotel great location but overpriced imo unless you have US$$.

Yes I agree with the overpricing. Stayed at Page 10 in august for 14 nights and I liked it but have stayed at hotels of a similar quality for a lower price. I only stayed there cos I needed to do a last minute cancellation on the hotel I had booked, so I was slightly stressed about finding another place at short notice (plus I’d wanted to check it out for a while now)…Had the hotel been newer, or in slightly better condition I would’ve thought it was a decent price for what I paid (1000 aud for 2 weeks inc breakfast…breakfast was ok but not exactly stellar ). Gym sucked and while I’m not exactly an exercise guru I’d planned to use it on my trip but the lack of aircon combined with being one of the hottest times of year, not to mention the fact the exercise bike didn’t work made it a no go zone for me… but I liked the hotel enough to consider staying again as it’s an excellent location for me, however looking at Agoda (for May next year) it already looks more expensive than what I paid this year, so for now I’ve  booked one of the larger rooms at Acqua for a slightly better price…I’ll keep my eye on Page 10 though.

having said that who knows what a good rate for a hotel is anymore? I feel like last year hotels were fairly decently priced coming out of the pandemic and going into tourist season. This year they seem to be taking the piss a bit, presumably to make up for lost money and other woes, and so far it’s looking the same for next year.

For a cover is nice but the cover is not the book.