IGNORED

Page 10 Hotel Pattaya

CashForFash

Hola everyone, hope you’re all keeping safe and well.

Just looking for any intel on the Page 10 hotel in Pattaya. Been offered a spanking deal on a UK based aggregator site. 10 nights in November for £385 (or approx 476US$ / 15,300 Baht) for a deluxe room (whatever the feck that means :D) and includes breakfast, based on “two people sharing” of course. 

Seems a decent hotel in a decent location (map attached) but I’ve never been hence the reach out. Usual question, guest friendly?

Thanks in advance

1A9F596A-755E-4A2D-8547-316146CB9C95.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

Cheers dude, I searched the site for about an hour and never found any of this stuff. I’ve been searching using “Page 10 hotel Pattaya” and got all sorts. 

I’ll go and enjoy a good read over a nice cuppa.

Edited by CashForFash
Correction

The search is kinda crap but once you get used to it you tend to find things ... most of the time anyway!

Haven't stayed there personally but from memory it used to get good write ups.

Definitely guest friendly providing guest’s ID is left at reception.

• Like 1

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

1 hour ago, CashForFash said:

Cheers dude, I searched the site for about an hour and never found any of this stuff. I’ve been searching using “Page 10 hotel Pattaya” and got all sorts. 

I’ll go and enjoy a good read over a nice cuppa.

Theres a thread on the second page of this section, about halfway down, entitled `page10 refurb` started by yours truly:)....although you might have come across it now!

• Like 1

Page 10 is nice. 
always check prices directly on their website as well, often it's much cheaper than what they offer on the booking sites. (currently for example you get a room for 750thb / night... of course that's an exception, but well, check yourself). you also get 5% off if you register an account on their website. 

i suggest you book a grand deluxe, because the room layout is better (wardrobe isn't in the bathroom...). 
Page 10 is guest friendly of course and has NO limit on the number of visitors you have at the same time. so it's a great choice if you plan on doing three- or more-somes. 

officially it's NOT 18+ anymore (aka every guest needs to be 20+), but based on recent reports from february & march it's still easy and no problem as long as your guests are above 18 of course. 

• Like 3

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Have stayed there on every trip to Pattaya to date. 

I agree with everything that’s been said upthread. The rooms are showing their age a little bit, but they are fairly large (tiny balconies, though). I would recommend going one level above the base rooms; the bathrooms are so much larger (you could fit about six people in the shower stall).

20฿ per day tip to housekeeping will keep you in extra towels if you’re in need. 

It’s worth asking for a room on a higher floor; the only time I’ve ever been disturbed by outside noise was when I had a room on the third floor, facing Soi 10. 

TB-ES

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Pros:

Can confirm 18+.

Great location, very good value.

Breakfast sucks.  

Noisy air conditioner.

Jacuzzi is small, didn't really use it (and I usually love my jacuzzis)

No housekeeping in the evening.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Whiskyjack said:

Jacuzzi is small, didn't really use it (and I usually love my jacuzzis)

did you have a jacuzzi suite / presidential suite or are you talking about the normal bathtub in the "normal" rooms? (they don't advertise these as jacuzzis neither. it's just a normal bathtub, and yeah, on the small side, i agree)

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

I stopped by there yesterday afternoon for a friend to see if they were open. They have a promotion stay 3 nights get 1 free, stay 5 nights get 2 free.

I think a great location. I stayed at the first Sea Me Spring back in 2011 on Soi 10 for a couple years before moving to Bay Breeze on Soi Honey.

Edited by Rocketboy
  • Like 3

I have been staying at Page 10 for several weeks now. The 7 days for the price of 5 works out as 6k bt per week including breakfast. Breakfast might be fairly average but is huge. I rarely need anything else to eat until evening. 

Rooms are great value at that price. You can get that price as a walk in too - in fact they prefer it as they don't pay a commission. Also have a 4 days for the price of 3 deal. 

Thai food in the restaurant is excellent too. I try to give some of my custom to other restaurants around but still eat there 2 or 3 times a week.

I spent the previous month in a condo but glad I moved here as cost is not much more especially when the value of the breakfast and daily room cleaning is taken into account. 

15 hours ago, petehoax said:

did you have a jacuzzi suite / presidential suite or are you talking about the normal bathtub in the "normal" rooms? (they don't advertise these as jacuzzis neither. it's just a normal bathtub, and yeah, on the small side, i agree)

I had a jacuzzi suite.

The jacuzzi in the jacuzzi suite sucks.

Good jacuzzis I've experienced:

Baraquda

Centara Grand Mirage

Hilton (not a real jacuzzi but shaped like one on the balcony)

I should also add though, the bed in the Page 10 jacuzzi suite is really big, easily enough for 3 ppl.

Page 10 is a good hotel and it's been refurbished since I was last there.  But there is a noisy Karaoke bar nearby that will  keep you awake until 4am.  Otherwise it's a nice 3 star hotel and gets an 8/10 score.

10 minutes ago, Downandup said:

But there is a noisy Karaoke bar nearby that will  keep you awake until 4am.

Not exactly an issue at the moment! I have a room at the back anyway so even if bars open soon the noise should not be a problem. 

• Like 2

Not exactly an issue at the moment! I have a room at the back anyway so even if bars open soon the noise should not be a problem. 

Might drop by and say hi again next week. Get the Beer Lao Dams in.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

2 hours ago, Whiskyjack said:

I had a jacuzzi suite.

The jacuzzi in the jacuzzi suite sucks.

Good jacuzzis I've experienced:

Baraquda

Centara Grand Mirage

Hilton (not a real jacuzzi but shaped like one on the balcony)

I should also add though, the bed in the Page 10 jacuzzi suite is really big, easily enough for 3 ppl.

thanks for the clarification. i've stayed in the presidential suite in Page 10 before (and according to Page 10 they use the same jacuzzi in the jacuzzi suite). i agree it's small, but i was happy with it. it's shaped like a normal bathtub and just has some jets for bubbles. but it's large enough for 2 people (assuming you're not too big yourself). but yeah, definitely no option of having a threesome in there or moving around too much, agreed. 

one more question: how is the shower size in the jacuzzi suite? is it the same as in the normal rooms (= huge)? good for 3 people at the same time?

bed: yeah, they have huge beds in all rooms. definitely a great feature, especially combined with the no joiner fee. if you're looking for regular threesomes, it's a great choice. 

to add to the list above: fourteen again has huge jacuzzis as well. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, footix said:

I have been staying at Page 10 for several weeks now. The 7 days for the price of 5 works out as 6k bt per week including breakfast. Breakfast might be fairly average but is huge. I rarely need anything else to eat until evening. 

Rooms are great value at that price. You can get that price as a walk in too - in fact they prefer it as they don't pay a commission. Also have a 4 days for the price of 3 deal. 

Thai food in the restaurant is excellent too. I try to give some of my custom to other restaurants around but still eat there 2 or 3 times a week.

I spent the previous month in a condo but glad I moved here as cost is not much more especially when the value of the breakfast and daily room cleaning is taken into account. 

Superb intel footix, thanks for taking the time.

More I read about this place, more likely I’m gonna book for November. 

Can I just ask, is the pool decent? I hate beaches, hate all that feckin sand getting in my crevices :Anger:

Re breakfast, when do they stop serving? I’m on a fasting diet and don’t eat until noon. Usually I have to skip the included breakfast when I’m in a hotel as they tend to stop serving 11am absolute latest. No biggie but would be a shame to miss out given I’m a typical tight-arse Scot :D

The pool is not particularly big. I think it's 15m long and quite narrow. It's a bit strange now as there are only 3 loungers out - presumably due to distancing requirements. There is space for 6 under shade. The rooftop bar is not open and has more shade. 

Breakfast finishes at 10.30.

The normal prices are a bit over my budget but the corona specials are a good deal. I normally stay at the Bay Breeze or H Boutique (both currently closed) and Page 10 is a step up in quality from those places and just the other side of Second Road. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, footix said:

The pool is not particularly big. I think it's 15m long and quite narrow. It's a bit strange now as there are only 3 loungers out - presumably due to distancing requirements. There is space for 6 under shade. The rooftop bar is not open and has more shade. 

Breakfast finishes at 10.30.

The normal prices are a bit over my budget but the corona specials are a good deal. I normally stay at the Bay Breeze or H Boutique (both currently closed) and Page 10 is a step up in quality from those places and just the other side of Second Road. 

Wow, a whole THREE loungers :D I only need one. Hopefully be back to 6 in November. And remember, size isn’t everything :Laugh1: 

Pity about the brekkie but cannae be helped. Just need to eat out OR ditch the diet.

Fingers crossed prices remain competitive.

Once again, in your debt young man :08:

I enjoyed my time there, a great place to stay but one thing that i was disappointed with was the bedside tables, they didnt have any drawers in them, just a flat table top and thats it, nowhere to put your johnnies and other bits and bats, would stop me stopping there again though, am i being picky...probably, just to redress that a bit though they have actually got books to read in the hotel lifts. :P(you`ll understand if you stop there)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, petehoax said:

thanks for the clarification. i've stayed in the presidential suite in Page 10 before (and according to Page 10 they use the same jacuzzi in the jacuzzi suite). i agree it's small, but i was happy with it. it's shaped like a normal bathtub and just has some jets for bubbles. but it's large enough for 2 people (assuming you're not too big yourself). but yeah, definitely no option of having a threesome in there or moving around too much, agreed. 

one more question: how is the shower size in the jacuzzi suite? is it the same as in the normal rooms (= huge)? good for 3 people at the same time?

bed: yeah, they have huge beds in all rooms. definitely a great feature, especially combined with the no joiner fee. if you're looking for regular threesomes, it's a great choice. 

to add to the list above: fourteen again has huge jacuzzis as well. 

Shower in the jacuzzi suite is fine = quite big. I think you can probably fit 3 ppl in there.

I didn't find the top floor to be too noisy despite the bars below btw, but then again I sleep with noise reducing headphones and music on so YMMV.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stayed a few times.I was there on my 70th Birthday.The phone rang asking if my room had been cleaned. They were checking I was in. Next thing the room bell went and three of the staff were there with a cake and fruit singing happy birthday. Never to be forgotten.

22 minutes ago, Scottie1 said:

Stayed a few times.I was there on my 70th Birthday.The phone rang asking if my room had been

cleaned.They were checking I was in.Next thing the room bell went and three of the staff were

there with a cake and fruit singing happy birthday.Never to be forgotten.

Nice one. Is “cake and fruit” a euphemism for a ladyboy as your gift :GrinNod1:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CashForFash said:

Nice one. Is “cake and fruit” a euphemism for a ladyboy as your gift :GrinNod1:

I once knew Ladyboy called `cake`, she hung out at the cherry bar when it was down soi 8, spoke fantastic English, i think she`d done some work as a tourist guide or something, was nice looking too.....no i didnt but it was plain to see why some did!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1