IGNORED

Grand avenue November

Shaky42

I am looking for a 2 bedroom holiday rental for my wife and child in November or 22 days. If anyone has a contact it would be really appreciated. 

On 24/04/2020 at 07:12, Shaky42 said:

I am looking for a 2 bedroom holiday rental for my wife and child in November or 22 days. If anyone has a contact it would be really appreciated. 

For a now booking airbnb otherwise wait till late october 

Ask juristic office or try lead in post 10 in attached and ask (later no point asking now)

Try cantara as well  there one with a garden in building B

Edited by talung66

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

condos are not allowed to book under a month, so when enquiring, ask to book for the month, pay the month, and then leave after 22 days.

Also, don't take their first price, offer less.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, goodtimesonly said:

condos are not allowed to book under a month, so when enquiring, ask to book for the month, pay the month, and then leave after 22 days.

Also, don't take their first price, offer less.

Well...you could tell the landlord/agent that you will pay the monthly price.  On the understanding that you will be gone after 22 days, so the landlord gets his unit back that much earlier.  As such, you want a better price based on that fact...

MiMo on Line 063-150-6879 manages a lot of units in Grand Avenue including some 2 Bedroom ones.  She is very easy to deal with, she has many on aibnb but you can contact her directly on Line and you can negotiate easier too!

• Like 2

I have booked a condo for 22 days for the past 14 years.  It has never been a problem. 

I have now got sorted for this year. Got a 2 bedroom in grand avenue for 27,000 baht. It is getting cheaper every year .

Thanks anyhow for the tips

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Shaky42 said:

it was mimo I got.

Great price.

Thanks kd.

Pleased your sorted, I'm here at the moment he's letting me have it for 15K a month and it's 2 bed, otherwise it would be empty and it should be cheap as I've no gym or pool open.  A guy I know was paying 32K before the closures.

• 10 months later...

IMG_2083.thumb.jpg.ec38b16df0a974a8dfa346565270e39a.jpg 

Grand Avenue from the Base, still save'n bahts to buy. Not bad for an iPhone pic.

• Like 3

Compare that with the original sales literature where the roofs were to have trees, paths and seating areas!!!

image.png.805cb16548f36f427cdf4bc1aa0f232f.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2