Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Robin Hood Tavern Pattaya

Robin Hood Tavern

@Arnie85 a business owner has posted about his restaurant and its services. This is not some girlie bar and your off topic thread has been hidden. Next off topic post will be dealt with more severely.

image.png

3 hours ago, Robin Hood Tavern said:

Hello,

I'm Phil from Robin Hood here in Pattaya.

Will there be Takeaway options for Sunday Roast tomorrow?

sr2.thumb.jpg.ea38cf1f3524fc245f5ec7d86c3d1dae.jpg

• Like 1

Yes there will be from 12 noon onwards and we will endeavour to meet all our high levels of Sunday Roast Dinners for each and everyone in these extraordinary times.

Thank you  

2 hours ago, Edge said:

Will there be Takeaway options for Sunday Roast tomorrow?

sr2.thumb.jpg.ea38cf1f3524fc245f5ec7d86c3d1dae.jpg

Looks good to me lets hope restaurant  food deliveries are not the next thing to be stopped.

JDM

• Like 3

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I was able to stop by for a meal when I was in Pattaya between the 20th-24th of March. I felt your food was quite impressive. If I were still in Pattaya I'd be taking advantage of your takeout options. There's a lot on your menu I still want to sample. :-)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Garzan said:

I was able to stop by for a meal when I was in Pattaya between the 20th-24th of March. I felt your food was quite impressive. If I were still in Pattaya I'd be taking advantage of your takeout options. There's a lot on your menu I still want to sample. :-)

Thank you very much for your great feedback. It is really appreciated and I will post it on to the staff 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

Looks good to me lets hope restaurant  food deliveries are not the next thing to be stopped.

JDM

Yes, we all need some type of normality.

Thank you 

Good job thanks.

65095.jpg.1d821cf8086f09ebdc4509f9ec03e4a1.jpg

Had superb meal tonight from RHT.

Went to collect one of their weekly specials, the pitta pocket, and had a portion of homemade chips. The pitta was in 2 pieces, loaded with chicken, some salad and came with a really good yoghurt dressing.  Chips were those home made hand cut thick chips, way better than those frozen efforts and were so good.

Efficient to order and no hassle with collection and all for under 300Baht-and I still have one portion for lunch tomorrow.

Must say, am a big fan of RHT and would say its all down to their specials.

Keep up the good work.

I do enjoy the home made Pies especially the Chicken and Mushroom. Never had a bad meal there to date delivery or eat in when it was open.

Pity can’t do a Guinness takeaway to wash it down (:-

Phil, good idea to post on PA.  Many of us can follow your thread to hear how business is and of course your specials!

Hopefully I’ll be there in October and look forward to spending time and $ in Robin Hood.  All I have heard is good news about your place.

27 minutes ago, jimboh said:

Had superb meal tonight from RHT.

Went to collect one of their weekly specials, the pitta pocket, and had a portion of homemade chips. The pitta was in 2 pieces, loaded with chicken, some salad and came with a really good yoghurt dressing.  Chips were those home made hand cut thick chips, way better than those frozen efforts and were so good.

Efficient to order and no hassle with collection and all for under 300Baht-and I still have one portion for lunch tomorrow.

Must say, am a big fan of RHT and would say its all down to their specials.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks very much for your great feedback and it's genuinely appreciated because without it we can't improve in areas that we may need to. 

25 minutes ago, Whooah said:

Phil, good idea to post on PA.  Many of us can follow your thread to hear how business is and of course your specials!

Hopefully I’ll be there in October and look forward to spending time and $ in Robin Hood.  All I have heard is good news about your place.

Thank you very much.

I've just started using PA, our main social media is Facebook and Instagram, however I will be posting our specials, Dish of the Day etc etc on here also and more of them when things do return back to normal.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Czmate said:

I do enjoy the home made Pies especially the Chicken and Mushroom. Never had a bad meal there to date delivery or eat in when it was open.

Pity can’t do a Guinness takeaway to wash it down (:-

That great thank you and I do know what you mean about the Guinness

Some customers have been known to order a water, drink it, then ask me to put a pint of Guinness in that as a takeaway to consume on their walk home after their evening meal...

• Haha 1

Have you tried Maxs new Dish of the Day? here is just a gentle reminder not to miss out.

Beef Bourguignon, imported New Zealand beef, confit in red wine with vegetables and aromatic herbs, served with imported baby  vegetables, pickles, tagliatelle and a red wine sauce.
Available for 499 baht

B3FF1A18-9ED6-4AAC-9919-9555C6088A04.jpeg

• Like 3

if you have time, please check out our new addition here at Robin Hood.

www.fuelledbodies.com

Thank you 

3F3A663B-04B9-47A2-815E-45A2500B24FD.jpeg

Here is just a couple of dishes available from our new Fuelled Bodies menu.

www.fuelledbodies.com 

Thank you 

38683292-F078-45FA-BCC1-1449DF4E891D.jpeg

8414F682-3BE1-4284-9901-8CD0628FA921.jpeg

On 04/04/2020 at 15:30, JAI DEE MAK said:

JDM

Arrrrrrr I live on the dark side.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

A lot of focus on here about the western cuisine, but we first discovered RHT through Grab and we ordered Thai food which was excellent.  I'll be honest, we were surprised because we expected mediocre Thai from a farang leaning place, but we were wrong.

Green Curry & Massaman were our faves.

But we also enjoyed the Chicken Caesar a few times :08:

As a non resident my eating out in Pattaya is a bit too thin on the ground to offer any meaningful review.

However, I’ve had three Crimbo dinners (two last Christmas on consecutive days) plus had the pleasure of meeting Phil a few weeks back when I had a full English and my son had a burger.

On all four occasions the food was excellent and the service top notch so even with limited experience I would happily recommend it.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Bloody brilliant food and service every time I eat there - especially recommend the bangers and mash for anyone with a hankering, its as good as any back home`

3 hours ago, Sexy Couple said:

A lot of focus on here about the western cuisine, but we first discovered RHT through Grab and we ordered Thai food which was excellent.  I'll be honest, we were surprised because we expected mediocre Thai from a farang leaning place, but we were wrong.

Green Curry & Massaman were our faves.

But we also enjoyed the Chicken Caesar a few times :08:

Thank you for your feedback it is really appreciated.

I myself like the Caesar Salad with added Prawns 

Thank you 

1 hour ago, culvers said:

Bloody brilliant food and service every time I eat there - especially recommend the bangers and mash for anyone with a hankering, its as good as any back home`

Thank you for a simple and straight forward review. If you like Bangers n Mash, you'll luv ours.

Best regards 

Phil