Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sex Instructions

expatdude

I'm often confused as to how to give instructions during sex. There used to be a book about it but for the life of me I can't find it now. I'll give a couple I know and ask for some. Hopefully if we share we can compile a good list.

Suck me please:

Kaw om noi/kaw om kuay noi (Note: the 'noi' makes it more gentle/polite. kuay is dick and if you don't say it they'll still know and it will be a bit less crude perhaps.)

ขออมน้อย/ขออมควยน้อย

Turn over

glap tua noi

กลับตัวน้อย

A couple questions:

How do you say get on your hands and knees? Raise your butt?

Any useful phrases you might want to add, feel free.

I’ve never had the need for so much taking / instruction during sex ... think too much of it would ruin the mood. 

In your examples, you should change น้อย to หน่อย

oh, and also probably leave out the ขอ “Kaw” here.

ขอ is used when you ask for permission to do something: can I ...?

So ขออมหน่อย would mean “can I please suck you?”, and unless you’re into ladyboys, that’s probably not what you’re going for! :D

-Hands and knees, I don’t think they have an expression like that, I would probably just use the word for kneel: คุกเข่า kuk kao, or if you want to do doggy: ท่าหมา taa maa

-Raise your butt: โก่งตูด gong dtoot

Here”s a clip of a girl explaining all kinds of sex related words (there”s a part 2 as well)

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

I often send Line messages back and forth with my regulars talking about sexual themes in Thai, and I am surprised how some girls are fine with getting down and dirty with the nasty terms with no problem whatsoever.  In fact, they seem to encourage and initiate the dirty talk.

Other girls, however, seem to "clutch their pearls" and act shocked when I use a term in a private message they think is off color or too explicit,  which I find amusing since they often work on a play mat in a full hands on bar.  After that, I tone it down with them.

:Oops3:

What is the saying about denial is not just a river in Egypt?

:Oops1:

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

Never really seen a need for words during the act. I just move them around.

Girls are pretty compliant and will let you know if it's too much for them or something they don't want to do.

1 hour ago, Syd Tybil said:

What is the saying about denial is not just a river in Egypt?

Had to think and it hurts. Is saying a referance made to the Nile?

11 hours ago, slick67 said:

In your examples, you should change น้อย to หน่อย

Thanks. I can't change it in my original post unfortunately. Is their any way to soften things a bit more than อมหน่อย?

oh, and also probably leave out the ขอ “Kaw” here.

ขอ is used when you ask for permission to do something: can I ...?

So ขออมหน่อย would mean “can I please suck you?”, and unless you’re into ladyboys, that’s probably not what you’re going for! :D

Interesting. Girls have always understood and never corrected me, but they tend not to correct things.

Hands and knees, I don’t think they have an expression like that, I would probably just use the word for kneel: คุกเข่า kuk kao, or if you want to do doggy: ท่าหมา taa maa

-Raise your butt: โก่งตูด gong dtoot

Here”s a clip of a girl explaining all kinds of sex related words (there”s a part 2 as well)

Thanks, and thanks for the video. I'll check it out.

To those guys who feel it's appropriate to share the fact they either don't need or don't want to know these things, I would ask you just move on and leave this thread for those who do. Different strokes for different folks, horses for courses, up to you.

Edited by expatdude

I find "brace yourself" is the only direction I have to give when I'm feeling particularly romantic .

I just say "assume the position" and just ride them in whatever position or pose they chose.

Wow, you guys are so macho! My heros.

In fact this world is quite varied surprisingly enough, and different people enjoy different things. Who would have thunk?

Thanks for coming on my thread and sharing your manly manner.