IGNORED

Nearly 20 million people crash Thai government cash payout website for informal workers briefly during registration opening, shocking officials

The Pattaya News

Bangkok- Nearly 20 Million people attempted to login and register to the governments cash payout website that opened for registration last night according to officials from Krungthai Bank, significantly higher than the previous expected applicants of around 3.5 million people. The website was created for Thai people who are informal workers, such as those in […]

The post Nearly 20 million people crash Thai government cash payout website for informal workers briefly during registration opening, shocking officials appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

• Sad 1

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Same thing happened in Aus, it never ceases to amaze me how badly governments the world over underestimate web traffic and allow their sites to fail. I guess as long as you’re still getting paid for a government job then there’s always tomorrow and you fix the problem then. 

3 minutes ago, Dr No said:

Same thing happened in Aus, it never ceases to amaze me how badly governments the world over underestimate web traffic and allow their sites to fail. I guess as long as you’re still getting paid for a government job then there’s always tomorrow and you fix the problem then. 

I'm not the most tech savvy but I imagine 20 million people going to any site at the same time would crash it no matter how prepared they were for it.

• Like 1

• Ru4Real locked this topic