IGNORED

etihad lounge LHR T4

striderman

as a freq flyer i get access to the lounge at LHR T4 before flying. in 2018 etihad sub contracted their lounge to be run by a third party............the house.

there was a noticeable dip in the quality of service and the lounge experience in general. in the last few days (although it was announced december) etihad have retaken control of the lounge. now i didn't know this but i was in there on friday and i was thinking this place feels different somehow and better. my favourite staff member Elvis from Goa  (gay as fuck but a terrific work ethic) was on shift which helped and there was another guy beavering away. 

i knew something had changed  and i spotted signs for "the house" had vanished and the wi fi log in started with EY. about to leave for the gate i spoke to the new manager a bloke called Richard (the one beavering around). australian chap brought in to run the changes. i told him the place felt better already which made his day. i also put in a good word for Elvis (a name not easy to forget) to which he replied ................he has 2 speeds, fast and faster.

so there you go. much improved and it was only day 4 of the new regime 

Edited by striderman
  • Like 3