IGNORED

Bar fine and her lady drinks

orion64

Hey guys looking for your opinions

Here goes so been coming to patts for 10 years now first 4 years like a kid in a sweet shop lol

For the last 6 years been seeing a bar girl could of gone somwere but my circumstances dont allow shes a nice girl n think we get along great.she is what she is has many long time regulars iam probally one if truth be told lol but it suits me

So i bar fine her for my three week trip pay bar up front .her bar is kind of good so we spend alot of time in there .

is it right to have to pay ladydrink prices for her when she isnt working

Iam not a cheap charlie just at 10 drinks a day x 21 adds up.

I always buy her friends ladydrinks and understand the inflated prices .

Your thoughts ????

Also what is the going rate for this arrangement ie longtime i currently bung her 2000 per day plus meals trips ect .

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Good man you have good heart.

LD price is how it works...she'll be getting commission don't forget.
Only choice is drink elsewhere.
2k/day is probably right though some will argue she's getting fed, watered and nice accomm etc etc.
If you're happy not anyone else's concern really.

• Like 4

Even though you’ve paid her BF for 3 weeks I think you’re forgetting that she’s still working. She works in a bar, that work entails getting drinks and being bar fined. Just because you’ve done one of the above doesn’t mean the other is now negated. 

If you’re in her bar you’ll always be paying for her LD’s, I agree with a Edge,  if you don’t want to do that, take her to a different bar. 

• Like 2

Thanks guys for your replies i kind of already knew what you have told me i suppose i was just looking for someone to tell me iam not being mugged off .its good to get some serious replys without people hust taking the piss so thanks for that.
As i said i do like this girl alot and have done so much for her and her family just because i wanted to help her .
Iam sure she cares a little for me but who really knows lol as i said it suits me
Thanks again guys for your positive replies

• Like 3

Yeah if you're happy, can afford it and are aware of the situation then what's the problem. If it's her bar then yeah LDs are standard. Go to a few different bars, can be a laugh and save some money.  I don't often buy friends ladydrinks personally but sometimes, depends on my mood.

2000 LT is a fairly typical rate, you can bargain down, or offer less, especially if they're older, you're taking them for longer etc.  Up to you, whether you really wanted to save, probabl you're ok with it? I wouldn't worry.

Personally I'd cut down on the LDs by visiting some other places, 10 a day definitely adds up over a few week trip. That's just me though.

I'll answer pretty much the same as all of the above.

The price you are paying is about right. Cut down on the amount you spend on LD's though. If you drink in her bar, if shes working, Bf'd or on days off she will receive the LD commission. Even Freelancers working in that bar receive it.

If you trust her, ask her. I know a freelancer who gets various commissions from different bars for suggesting men to drink in it. They tend to also have Insomnia and other cards also.

Though Gogo's tend to be more on the expensive side, my LT's/LLT's liked going there to watch also and though drinks are more expensive, they never get charged a LD price.

4 hours ago, orion64 said:

- - her bar is kind of good so we spend alot of time in there .

Big big mistake!

You really need to take her away from the Bar she works in. Not only is it less expensive but you will see a different dynamic at work with your relationship . Do her and yourself a favour - bar hop! 

3 hours ago, Jarrod2518 said:

Big big mistake!

You really need to take her away from the Bar she works in. Not only is it less expensive but you will see a different dynamic at work with your relationship . Do her and yourself a favour - bar hop! 

I agree, you buy her and her friends a drink it will be at LD prices. I'm sure you will also have the hassle of some of her friends hanging around.

If I'm in a bar/gogo and decide to pay bar, its time to move on and if I still want a few drinks it will somewhere else were I want to go.

LeoTex

• Like 2

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

You could probably get away with paying 1500-1800 per day for LLT. Which is fair if you take into account the money you're spending on food and drinks (especially inflated LD prices at her bar).

8 hours ago, orion64 said:

Hey guys looking for your opinions

Here goes so been coming to patts for 10 years now first 4 years like a kid in a sweet shop lol

For the last 6 years been seeing a bar girl could of gone somwere but my circumstances dont allow shes a nice girl n think we get along great.she is what she is has many long time regulars iam probally one if truth be told lol but it suits me

So i bar fine her for my three week trip pay bar up front .her bar is kind of good so we spend alot of time in there .

is it right to have to pay ladydrink prices for her when she isnt working

Iam not a cheap charlie just at 10 drinks a day x 21 adds up.

I always buy her friends ladydrinks and understand the inflated prices .

Your thoughts ????

If she walks back into "her bar" with a client, she gets a commission on the lady-drinks you purchase for her. If anyone doubts this, give it a try. Then notice a commission slip is given to her while you drink. 

In addition, the drinks are at the best 1/4th of a normal shot and a total waste of your money for a night out. I can understand her logic as she wants to meet her monthly quota and that is hard if she is on a bar-fine with you. It's okay to stop in for one drink every other day, so she can see her friends. But why spend a majority of your time in there with her...?

Your LT rate of 2,000 is manageable and a good deal.

Take her to LePub for a night of pool and fun. It will be so much cheaper for you to drink there. 

Edited by Greg_B

5 minutes ago, Greg_B said:

If she walks back into "her bar" with a client, she gets a commission on the lady-drinks you purchase for her. If anyone doubts this, give it a try. Then notice a commission slip is given to her while you drink. 

In addition, the drinks are at the best 1/4th of a normal shot and a total waste of your money for a night out. I can understand her logic as she wants to meet her monthly quota and that is hard if she is on a bar-fine with you. It's okay to stop in for one drink every other day, so she can see her friends. But why spend a majority of your time in there with her...?

Your LT rate of 2,000 is manageable and a good deal.

Take her to LePub for a night of pool and fun. It will be so much cheaper for you to drink there. 

Depends if he wants to get her completely pissed or not ....

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

3 hours ago, Jarrod2518 said:

Big big mistake!

He said he enjoys the bar , so I can't see why this is a mistake ... if he was getting bored of it then fair enough 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Depends if he wants to get her completely pissed or not ....

Yes, you are correct. Going out does require a drink monitoring or it can be a disaster later..:Beer8::Puke2:

11 hours ago, Stillearly said:

He said he enjoys the bar , so I can't see why this is a mistake

It is quite possible he could enjoy other bars. However, the OP asked for "opinions". I offered mine.  I accept others will have a different view.  

All good constructive advice guys thanks for taking the time to reply think i will try a few other bars to mix it up a bit

Cheeers again.

As  you know there are many bars in Pattaya so you could move around a bit,come back to her bar every few days.

I totally understand your dilemma, i too have been caught in this same scenario many times over. It's a win win for your lady, she'll collect a cut from her LD's which is not surprising 5555 

At her bar try & limit yourself to only 2 drinks then move onto another bar...this way you've you haven't disappointed anyone & no one should complain.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with what has been already said.  I like some others think its a good idea to spend some time in her bar BUT you should also look to explore other area's of Pattaya.  By exploring other bar area's you will come across other interesting bars that you and your girl will like spending time in.  So it will add to your holiday.  Also I think your girl will enjoy spending time away from her bar.  Its good to have a change.  And don't forget that besides the 2000 baht a night/day you give her you also buy her her meals which is also a form of payment for her time.  Whilst she is eating with you she doesn't have to buy her own food.

I think you've found yourself a good girl so don't feel bad about spending time away from her bar.  As long as you spend some time at her bar and buy the girls the occasional drink you will be OK

• 3 months later...

In my bar it is up to the girl if she orders a ladydrink or not after barfine. I make the same profit on both so it makes no odds to me. If she orders a ladydrink it probably means she needs the cash.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

8 hours ago, misteregg said:

In my bar it is up to the girl if she orders a ladydrink or not after barfine. I make the same profit on both so it makes no odds to me. If she orders a ladydrink it probably means she needs the cash.

and don,t they all.....:GrinNod1:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you're happy with your setup, then go for it! Still, I think it would be nice for you to try the other bars around the area so you can let the girl focus on her job. Though, you can always drop by to visit her without having the need to pay for her bar fines.