Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

General info & Great Deals.

talung66

Giving  thread a go for general info that anyone finds interesting in the real estate market and sales that you fine good.

Poperty scamhttps://pattayaone.news/pattayas-biggest-ever-property-scam-ukrainian-man-on-the-run-after-300-million-baht-fraud/

Pattaya's oversupply of condos https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/1870984/colliers-warns-on-pattaya-oversupply

For sale 

Friend sent this  found one of them https://www.pattaya-property.net/search/?searchword=cs9828

image.png.7cf92d6d949a270182c48ff0148ee5b2.png  image.png.8a8861a5c424700e8bb180e3b0a5898f.png

+ maybe add condo name and unit number if viewing so  other BM  can try contact owner direct VIA there juristic office ( most will at least send email direct to owner and ask for smaller commision than agents)

Edited by talung66

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

• 4 weeks later...

Given the current situation in the economy, I think, the best time will be soon for buying  ... in month or two . I just looked for myself an excellent apartment in the Emirates on the site https://korter.ae , and I'm waiting for the right time to buy. I really hope that I will do this in the near future. And I would not hurt advice. Perhaps you have the resources for this option as well?

• 2 months later...

I am interested in this also, thinking of buying in downturn to get below market value condo in Central Pattaya area. Problem is I cannot find historical price data? 

What would be considered a good deal for; fully furnished, studio 38 to 48 SqM,  Central Pattaya such as The Ave Residence, Grand Ave, Centera Ave,

Also, anyone know if this realtor / real estate website is legit? https://www.fazwaz.com

6 hours ago, scubasteves said:

I am interested in this also, thinking of buying in downturn to get below market value condo in Central Pattaya area. Problem is I cannot find historical price data? 

What would be considered a good deal for; fully furnished, studio 38 to 48 SqM,  Central Pattaya such as The Ave Residence, Grand Ave, Centera Ave,

Also, anyone know if this realtor / real estate website is legit? https://www.fazwaz.com

AFAIK There is no historical data on selling/sold prices, the closest I've seen is the asking price trend data that they have on hipflat which isn't a bad place to start to give you a feel for what's available, though I believe there is a lot of stuff on there that has already been sold. 

I get emails from http://www.rightmovepattaya.com/ who regularly seem to have discounted/fire sale properties.

• Like 2

Thanks JB300 for info. I have been coming to Thailand on and off for about 15 years, just never paid too much attention to condo prices and hard to remember things in my old age, LOL.

Does any one know what a good, "discounted" price would be for a standard Studio, or "small" 1 bedroom as the build them now, in Central Pattaya such as The Ave Residence, Grand Ave, Centera Ave?

On 20/06/2020 at 01:31, scubasteves said:

Also, anyone know if this realtor / real estate website is legit? https://

As mentioned Hip flat is the closest thing.

Issue is it is never updated so some property isn't on the market and many variables with floor /Thai or foreign owned ect ect and unrealistic prices are asking prices. 

Centara residence. 

As example i know these sales personally  and they both wanted a sale

I gather others are just hoping for one  with the asking prices i have seen 

A High  floor pool facing foreign owned  48 sqm  bought  for 4.5 mill  of the plan. Sold  fully furnished  for 3.8 but still came  out in profit due to exchange rate at time of buy and sell dates . Had 2 and renting long term was not easy. .I think if you can get similar for 3.5 now your doing OK.

2 years ago  35 sqm  studio in Thai ownership ( company title)  of plan  2,6 mill back facing no view. Quick sale wanted asking  2.2 mill after 4 months accepted 2 mill  furnished . Now i gather similar 1.6 would be a good deal. 

Personally if you want to save  i think  best finding the property with a viewing . Then ask the juristic office to contact owner and give offer .or ask a agent who really wants a sale.

Maybe others can add  condo with follor and number a a list we can start. for future viewings.

As for the realtor there is an office on soi Dianna 

image.png.ee5162171c02e600e082ae2364ad2b33.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, scubasteves said:

Thanks JB300 for info. I have been coming to Thailand on and off for about 15 years, just never paid too much attention to condo prices and hard to remember things in my old age, LOL.

Does any one know what a good, "discounted" price would be for a standard Studio, or "small" 1 bedroom as the build them now, in Central Pattaya such as The Ave Residence, Grand Ave, Centera Ave?

Off  plan new your paying developers prices still but you might get a bargain look for  resales.

Maybe some one can explain resale better than I.

Edited by talung66

Thanks tailing66 for that info. I was planning on buying a resale, as I think buying off plan is too risky, especially right now with economies and tourism being shut down.

• 3 weeks later...

someone sent me this it is in Yensabai

Close to Nurin price now and 40 sqm.

image.png.64e926bad0b038bdbcc78476538b8492.pngimage.png.8ee3516e984ab996c27aff9ef46c5d88.png

On 21/06/2020 at 14:00, scubasteves said:

Thanks tailing66 for that info. I was planning on buying a resale, as I think buying off plan is too risky, especially right now with economies and tourism being shut down.

A mate that owns in centara grand just forward me this info.

As i said before i was correct but now I  think you can do better if there asking 3.5 mill.  FYI if comer near the water slide is the one you want slightly hidden so some privacy. i wont buy pool facing due to that.

Fully furnished new 3 years ago would have cost 4.7 minimum even on a low floor 

image.png.b7ee4c6b49caed1486acac612d26dc02.png

Edited by talung66

@talung66, Thanks again for that info. Gives me a better idea on prices. I found pretty good deal in Pratumnak that I am considering, 42 Sqm @ 1.7 million BHT. Although Pratumnak area is my second choice area but that seems like a really good price..... I think this Corona pandemic, and economic hit around the globe will continue for some time....... unfortunately, so am taking my time and just researching at this moment....

Edited by scubasteves

That one in Pratumnak caught my eye not a bad deal and location wise I wouldn’t worry too much about that you can walk to WS in 20 minutes or take a bike.

Regarding the different agents mostly when established are quite ok.

Just do your due diligence on the property management which you can usually tell when you walk in a place how well it’s maintained etc.

I am on the look for a property so here is some useless or useful info to some for what it worth. Just to show price fluctuation in 2  currencies.  I have only added USD and THB as it the most dramatic now.

I never noticed before as always searched while in thailand now home  price comes to me  USD. I do know my $ doesn't go as far anymore this just shows the fact.

Inserts are from hip flat looking  at nova atrium prices  as i was reading this thread in rent buy sell as i  am in the market to purchase ATM.image.thumb.png.c11409d8871c0830e560665cd1f006f5.pngimage.thumb.png.fa578ae6fe0e51f7d4fb5da64842cb88.png 

58 minutes ago, talung66 said:

I am on the look for a property so here is some useless or useful info to some for what it worth. Just to show price fluctuation in 2  currencies.  I have only added USD and THB as it the most dramatic now.

I never noticed before as always searched while in thailand now home  price comes to me  USD. I do know my $ doesn't go as far anymore this just shows the fact.

Inserts are from hip flat looking  at nova atrium prices  as i was reading this thread in rent buy sell as i  am in the market to purchase ATM.image.thumb.png.c11409d8871c0830e560665cd1f006f5.pngimage.thumb.png.fa578ae6fe0e51f7d4fb5da64842cb88.png 

A couple things that make it hard to compare would be what floor as the upper floors are worth more than the lower ones and is the unit in a foreign name or Thai name like I saw in the Nova thread

Edited by usexpat46
correction

Just now, usexpat46 said:

A couple things that make it hard to compare would be what floor as the upper floors are worth more than the lower ones and is the unit in a foreign name or Thai name like I saw in the 

Yes i totally  understand the facts you mention + the 430k difference is expected for foreign title in that thread where i added photo. It wasn't meant to be a market price comparison just something i received from an owner there.

Both asking prices are pre covid 19 asking prices. BM TigerWoods is not up dating his asking price ATM. it has been on the market at his price since October 2019 and it not going to go anywhere soon now at same asking price.

Here above i am just mentioning  the  way the average price graph is going ATM due to exchange.That  rate really caught my eye one might get a place cheaper in THB  but it going to cost more if you paying in another currency.

End of the day if your real buyer as i am  there is a better chance getting a decent price  from a expat taking his money home then one staying in LOS that need his money to spend in thailand. 

No one likes losing out on real estate but if you want a sale you gotta take one now days.  

At a guess IMO BM TigerWoods  doesn't  really want to sell his 2 condos he is just trying to sell them  if he can.

For other BMs we are referring to this thread post 17.

It has been a while since we had a real seller BM Oukiva did well mainly  due to location.

The one before that was many years ago at the Avenue if you recall  2 bed rooms over 2 floors i can't find ATM  it must be hidden 2017 buy looking back at other postings. The owner had a tenant at 30k was asking 5.5 mill dropped it 500k nearly every other week.

• Like 1

On 11/07/2020 at 18:22, talung66 said:

Yes i totally  understand the facts you mention + the 430k difference is expected for foreign title in that thread where i added photo. It wasn't meant to be a market price comparison just something i received from an owner there.

Both asking prices are pre covid 19 asking prices. BM TigerWoods is not up dating his asking price ATM. it has been on the market at his price since October 2019 and it not going to go anywhere soon now at same asking price.

Here above i am just mentioning  the  way the average price graph is going ATM due to exchange.That  rate really caught my eye one might get a place cheaper in THB  but it going to cost more if you paying in another currency.

End of the day if your real buyer as i am  there is a better chance getting a decent price  from a expat taking his money home then one staying in LOS that need his money to spend in thailand. 

No one likes losing out on real estate but if you want a sale you gotta take one now days.  

At a guess IMO BM TigerWoods  doesn't  really want to sell his 2 condos he is just trying to sell them  if he can.

For other BMs we are referring to this thread post 17.

It has been a while since we had a real seller BM Oukiva did well mainly  due to location.

The one before that was many years ago at the Avenue if you recall  2 bed rooms over 2 floors i can't find ATM  it must be hidden 2017 buy looking back at other postings. The owner had a tenant at 30k was asking 5.5 mill dropped it 500k nearly every other week.

I can’t comment on the Pattaya market, but I can say that your general point is certainly true in Udon Thani. The dudes who have casually floated their house on the market to see if it might sell, have had not a sniff of interest. The only properties moving are those that are massively discounted...in these cases, it’s a falang who just wants to quickly liquidate his assets and return to falangland.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

18 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

I can’t comment on the Pattaya market, but I can say that your general point is certainly true in Udon Thani. The dudes who have casually floated their house on the market to see if it might sell, have had not a sniff of interest. The only properties moving are those that are massively discounted...in these cases, it’s a falang who just wants to quickly liquidate his assets and return to falangland.

The BM  with 2 on the market here only just updated his intent this week . I could just tell he didn't want to sell and even mentions the fact now.

image.png.5372114b0a78c59de6cd2168e610cefc.png 

Seems he is happy Paying Cam fees  with no tenant.

• Like 1

I'll get back to what there thread is intended for.

Mate sent me this as i rented similar size in centara residence for 15k 6 months. Sorry no more info just shown what going ATM around soi15  I really like staying there as it very central and quiet.

Only own side villa mart is expensive got to walk to tops .

image.png.5b9bd83b9fa158ba96bdd8d72b50cf91.png

Here another deal sent to me 

must be losing heap ATM 

image.png.61bf8642d8b2c2fca013a5d248cf940b.png

image.png.84b0cfecbcde1405c79647a4ca4c40d3.png

Ater doing my own research instead of posting what other have sent me. Looking on FB fiersale properties.

placeses on Soi 15 in centara azure for 9k 

image.png.5e10738f4c7bf364fb3c5f893b6188af.png

image.png.ef862049553bd5ef4422bd58d66df4cb.png

On 08/07/2020 at 14:48, scubasteves said:

@talung66, Thanks again for that info. Gives me a better idea on prices. I found pretty good deal in Pratumnak that I am considering, 42 Sqm @ 1.7 million BHT. Although Pratumnak area is my second choice area but that seems like a really good price..... I think this Corona pandemic, and economic hit around the globe will continue for some time....... unfortunately, so am taking my time and just researching at this moment....

@scubasteves and readers You might want to check this one out.

The ad been there since june iif its still available reads as he want to sell nearly twice the size and way thing are think he take under 2 mill maybe even 1.7 more bang for your buck. https://www.bahtsold.com/view/price-drop-2-2-million-baht-78-sqm-1-bedroom-308186 .

Down side company title here are some better pics on hip flat https://www.hipflat.com/listings/chonburi-condo-mrcswlgq

He has 2 other properties in bang saray unser 1 mill and connect to make one big one. https://www.bahtsold.com/view/price-drop-2-2-million-baht-78-sqm-1-bedroom-308186

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

got this from a mate new nordic group from less than 28k baht

https://mailchi.mp/mypattayacondo/new-nordic-offer-07-10-2020?e=da8e83639c 

• 1 month later...

My condo contact sent me this today 

image.thumb.png.4741c1117d922652b5f1a3698db6e77d.png