Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nieuw Vlaanderen

Revenga

I just stay at this place and it has a lot going for it. You find it difficult to find a better location. It's right across The Street of Buakhao hospita in a dead Alley. So it 3 minures walk to LK Metro but still dead quiet. And you can just walk 1 minutes out of The dead ally and you have The baht buses goinh up and down. It's a belgium bar and every wednestsy you have some of The best falang bufe you can find in Pattaya. 

The People in The bar is all nice and are not pushy for lady drink and can't be barfine. You can have The girl show id but there also a free entrance. I've brinng 2 girl and noo e seemed to care.  

The room is 50 m2 with a microwave and a big sofa. All well maintained. 

The only minus is The balcony. It's a dead valley so your view is pretty much a laundry and a dead Street. But thats about all The bad.  The food in General is good but never tried The breakfast

This is The place if you want a big room in The heart of Buakhao but value quiet. 

IMG_20200205_160504.jpg

IMG_20200205_160433.jpg

IMG_20200205_160400.jpg

IMG_20200205_160419.jpg

IMG_20200205_160525.jpg

IMG_20200205_160610.jpg

IMG_20200205_160446.jpg

IMG_20200205_160604.jpg

IMG_20200205_160553.jpg

Edited by Revenga
Double picture

looking at the pics of the soi it's the one with the MaiTai motorcy shop/showrooms on the corner

20 hours ago, Machinations said:

That's a big room and it looks nice. Any walk in prices?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sorry. I can't help you with that. I booked 11 days on booking.com and paid 11 300 baht. But I talked to The owner after my stay and he said he could give me a better price IF ibcontact him directly and you can get your price down if you book for 30 days. I norrmaly prefer to move around but I like this place so much so I might book it for rhe entré stay next time.

And for The other poster:  Yes thats The soi. There's another hotel there as well named Malee Pattaya 3.  

Vlaanderen is at The end and it's blind Alley. No bars or anything exciting in The small Alley. 

Edited by Revenga

This place used to be Mai Lu Si Bar, run by Belgian Charlie De Vos (deceased 10th October 2017) and his Thai mia noi Pookie after they had to leave Soi LK Metro.

The current Belgian owner has stayed most of his life in Africa and brought a wife from there.

He is the brother of the previous owner of Klein Vlaanderen on Second Road opposite Soi 7.

Pookie opened a bar on Soi Boomerang opposite the Dutch-owned ladyboy gogo: Perk Avenue.

15 hours ago, Dick Farang said:

This place used to be Mai Lu Si Bar, run by Belgian Charlie De Vos (deceased 10th October 2017) and his Thai mia noi Pookie after they had to leave Soi LK Metro.

The current Belgian owner has stayed most of his life in Africa and brought a wife from there.

He is the brother of the previous owner of Klein Vlaanderen on Second Road opposite Soi 7.

Pookie opened a bar on Soi Boomerang opposite the Dutch-owned ladyboy gogo: Perk Avenue.

I know him and his wife. Good people. And the rooms are extremely nice and little noise down there. 

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

8 hours ago, freedom42 said:

I know him and his wife. Good people. And the rooms are extremely nice and little noise down there. 

Yes. He´s very nice. My flight was canceled and had to take another one several hours later.

Send the owner a mail that I can´t make to Pattaya until in the middle of the nigt. Several hour after check in. Told him that I find another room for the night but he told me to send him mail in the taxi and they find way to check me in. They did and the next day I walked into the bar and paid for my stay.  I´d stay there again or sure since I like everything about the place.  

• 1 month later...

Looks like nice guest house but then 11300 for 11 day is 1027B a day, I suppose for that rate you can get a regular hotel like Bay Breeze on soi honey. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

• 1 year later...

When i'm start to plan for my trip. i'm gonna contact the owner for my stay over there.

one addition: if you're a cycling fan, this bar will show every (bigger) cycling race as well and especially for the spring classics, it's always a good place to watch it. 

nice owners and the fries are good. 

never stayed there, but went a few times to catch a race. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

3 hours ago, petehoax said:

one addition: if you're a cycling fan, this bar will show every (bigger) cycling race as well and especially for the spring classics, it's always a good place to watch it. 

nice owners and the fries are good. 

never stayed there, but went a few times to catch a race. 

Yeah, i saw that on the Facebook page. That they show the Cycling. Wich is a good ting since i like cycling. And also the Belgium food they serve. This place is for now on my number one spot to stay.

• Like 2

When I was researching/making provisional hotel bookings for Jan/Feb 2022, 4 months ago, I did notice this place on booking.com (my usual booking site) & it was one of 4 on my shortlist.

I've always stayed around LK Metro area, want somewhere quiet with a big room & balcony & since Boomerang closed, was looking for somewhere suitable. (I ended up booking a Junior Suite at Vogue hotel instead)

I'm guessing the room(s) with balconys are booked a long time in advance, I've just tried several random dates in early 2022 & it wasn't til April 2022 that a balcony room was available.

Edited by jaynewcastle