IGNORED

Hotel - How many nights?

Soon2Thai

Hi guys,

Having a serious brain fart here, booking my 2nd trip (literally just got back lol) and I've just completely forgotten how many nights you have to book, just a quick 8 day trip leaving 1'st and arriving on the 2nd and flying out of bangkok on the 9th, I have to book the hotel for the 2nd until the 9th right?

65654456.png

8 minutes ago, HateFlying said:

Hi guys,

Having a serious brain fart here, booking my 2nd trip (literally just got back lol) and I've just completely forgotten how many nights you have to book, just a quick 8 day trip leaving 1'st and arriving on the 2nd and flying out of bangkok on the 9th, I have to book the hotel for the 2nd until the 9th right?

65654456.png

Yes 2nd to 9th.

5 minutes ago, gitteyman said:

" Check out on the 9th "

£502  Direct with eva is a good price !

Yeah, I like the flying times with Eva although Terminal 2 Heathrow sucks as there isn't much option for food unless you like "Leon" but there's a okay place that does good fish & chips and a beer for like £18, the only good thing is the bar at the corner, 2 guys who were working there were great.

My flight was delayed for 2 hours although it was due to a "medical emergency" so that's okay, the only thing is the flight attendants seem a little robotic and cold and the drink service sucks as they don't come round often so stock up on cokes and snacks etc before you leave the airport lounge.

1 minute ago, HateFlying said:

Yeah, I like the flying times with Eva although Terminal 2 Heathrow sucks as there isn't much option for food unless you like "Leon" but there's a okay place that does good fish & chips and a beer for like £18, the only good thing is the bar at the corner, 2 guys who were working there were great.

My flight was delayed for 2 hours although it was due to a "medical emergency" so that's okay, the only thing is the flight attendants seem a little robotic and cold and the drink service sucks as they don't come round often so stock up on cokes and snacks etc before you leave the airport lounge.

Here what your saying ! " I hate using Heathrow " 

Luckily ... Gatwick is close to me. Flying on 24/4 . with Qatar £420 

Sorry, can't help. That nut is one of the toughest I ever came across. Have fun when you gete there mate :Beer8:

Good flgiht times!  The arrival and departure times mean that you shouldn't have issues with check-in/check-out (as opposed to a very early arrival or a very late night departure)