Sign in to follow this  
Ryanlee123

Jomtien

likeaking

Pretty sure the video was shot around Pattaya Tai. Certainly doesn't look like any place in Jomtien I've seen.

Ryanlee123
24 minutes ago, likeaking said:

Pretty sure the video was shot around Pattaya Tai. Certainly doesn't look like any place in Jomtien I've seen.

How far from jomtien is that? The title of the video said south pattaya so i thought it was jomtien 

likeaking

South Pattaya Road would be Pattaya Tai. The Video looks to be on Pattaya Tai. The walls of the large wat at Pattaya Tai and Second Road can be seen. Ladies like your new betrothed can be found everywhere in Pattaya and Jomtien. Hang on to your wallet and your heart.

ben nevis

Nice video.

Greg_B
On 26/02/2020 at 00:34, Ryanlee123 said:

This video sold me on jomtien

I lived at both View Talay (1 & 2) for over 4 years. Drinking in that area is not what you think. A majority of the bars have regular customers and seem to be a clique. At times I was the invisible man and one time I got my ass chewed big time by a TG.

The TG made the accusation that my GF had called her on her phone and threatened her for going out with me. Now, I didn't know this girl and it was my second time in that bar. I don't have a GF and I was clueless as to what she was talking about. But she got very upset and of course she had to make a scene.

I was exiting stage left ASAP, but did talk to the mamasan. I mentioned I did not know this lady or what she was talking about. Well, I don't know if she believed me, but that was the last time I drank in the Jontiem area. I was at some bar that was before the police box at the start of the beach. I tried other small bars in that area and most seemed to be unfriendly to new customers. 

At one time, Rampho Market was the place to go, but it died a slow death and I'm not sure if any bars are there now 

quietguy77
On 12/03/2020 at 01:51, Greg_B said:

At one time, Rampho Market was the place to go, but it died a slow death and I'm not sure if any bars are there now

There are still bars there, but maybe half or a third of what there were a couple of years ago. The customers seem to be mainly the old expat regulars.