IGNORED

New Star Hotel. Anyone been there? 1

Andre87K

Greetings all

I have booked a room at New Star hotel, located at 2nd road soi 11, for 19 days. It's renovated in 2018 and looks good by the pictures and scores 8.2 on booking.com. Booked this hotel mainly because of its location and a balcony is a must for me. 

Have anyone in this forum been there? 

Thoughts of the hotel

• 2 weeks later...

I stary 2 Times There, before the last rénovation, really compact room but with balcony, no elevator and gros location, really cheap, difficult to found more cheap, near Ice inn, second road also offer cheap room

Stayed several times usally for a few nights but as above very small room but that aside rooms will look as on booking.com, I wouldn't want to stay there for 19 nights just too small.

• 2 years later...

@andre97k did you stay?

Was thinking of 4 days there in Oct... Looks nicely renovated.

Disclaimer.... yea I'm an Idiot

It is cheap but very clean. Also, on the fantastic Soi honey for massages places, great little bars, pharmacy and laundry shops everywhere.