IGNORED

Pannara Hotel in Lopburi February 2020

lakisscorpio

i stayed in pannara hotel from 7/2/2020 till 10/2/2020(3 nights)....a very nice hotel....big room...marble floor...big bathroom(hot water all day)...big double bed with hard matress(i loved it).....no safe box....no balcony...has a little fridge and TV....imternet speed fast...and a big aircomdition...the place is about 7 min drive from bus station lopburi or 15 min walk..the reception very helpful and polite...about breakfast they had everyday different but only 2 choices(and that 2 choices was thai food)....because i am very sensitive with noise,i had a little problem with that...there is a open live music club next to hotel...has a little noise but its until midnight...also has a shop that fix motorbikes...that could be a little noisy...and early in the morning you hear birds singing(also in the night),,,in general i like my staying....see the video below from the room i stayed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh4G2JkaMrk