Sign in to follow this  
lakisscorpio

The Grand Riverside Hotel in Phitsanulok February 2020

lakisscorpio

i stay in Grand Riverside hotel for 5 nights....my impression for the hotel is very very good....next to the River Nan in Phitsanulok.....near the train station...the building is big and very nice...the reception lobby big and the people that work there very good service and polite....good breakfast(buffet...has the same things everyday)...the restaraunt of the hotel big and clean(has outdoor and indoor)....the room normal size....good wifi in the room.....bathroom with bathtub.....cleaning everyday.....has tv, minibar fridge(if you drink something you have to pay it except water)....big double bed with soft matress and soft pillows....a little office inside the room....a big closet.....no balcony(a big window with view to Nan river)...wooden floor...many plugs(all style)....safebox inside the room.mirror in the room and in toilet also.....central control for lights and airconditio(what i mean is that next to the bed there is a control panel that you can turn on/off aicondition and the lights.....television has its own tv control...to be honest i didnt see that many times in my life in hotels)....very quiet place....getting inside hotel you see 2-3 restaurants a few meters before the entrance of hotel....next to hotel 7-1 market shop...has big parking for cars and motorbikes....in general my opinion is very good for Grand riverside hotel and i would surely come back and stay again

DSCN3375.JPG

DSCN3376.JPG

DSCN3377.JPG

DSCN3378.JPG

DSCN3379.JPG

DSCN3380.JPG

DSCN3381.JPG

DSCN3382.JPG

DSCN3383.JPG

DSCN3384.JPG

DSCN3385.JPG

RSCN3413.JPG

thairak

that area was bad for hotels at one time , I was last there around 2004, only a couple of crappy hotels , so your report is welcome.

however , only a small detail  for some people but for me always a deal breaker......Bathtub shower combined,  that sucks, and I never accept that.