Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Emerald Beach Hotel February 2020

lakisscorpio

i stayed in LK Emerald Beach hotel for 2 nights...Luxurious hotel with an impressive decor(remind the decor of the Versaiiles Palace in France.....Royal architecture)...its on Naklua soi 22....its not in the main road...you have to walk or take motorbike taxi or taxi to get there...its very near to Dolphin Square and Terminal 21 Mall...the staff thatworks there is excelent....polite and in big service....they have a bus shuttle that every hour leaves from hotel and drive you in Dolphin square....from morning(ido not remember what time start) until 11 pm(this i remember)...also where they leave you they come again with the same shuttle bus and drive you from Dolphin Square back to hotel...there have a telephone number on the bus(or you can ask reception)that you can call and ask them to pick you up...the enviroment is beautiful....next to the Beach(they have sun beds and umdrellas for the customers)...there are 2 buidings for this hotel..Building A and B...the B building is more near to the beach and has rooms next to swimming pool....the swimming pool big and beautiful(you see there the style of ancient greece statuea...the statue of Eros(Cupid)...they have a big and beautiful Terrace(that you can go and take photos there with backgraound the sea and the city of Pattaya...its an open Terrace).....the sunbeds in swimming pool very comfortable...they have a good gym also.....The breakfast excellent(they have Buffet with many choices....asian and european)...about the room........i was on the 4th floor(the hotel has 8 floors)...the room has beach view....with 1 word.....FABULOUS...i love it....the decor was like you are King and Quuen iof France in Versailles....big double bed(soft matress)...bathroom with big bathtub....big closet....big tv screen(with a lot of channels asian and  european)....marble floor...an office....a big chair ....balcony small but good for 2 people...safebox in the room...and also has hair dryer,bathroom robes,slippers and an iron....they have minibar,coffee pot and cups and glasses amd of course coffee...many plugs in the room(european style)...they have control panel for air-condition and for the lights....control panel new style...next to the bed....wifi in the room fast....quiet location and hotel....there are no bars around there!!clean every day....the hotel is very very clean!!!i must say that hotel really got me going....i love it...the only minus i can find is that its not on the main street(where the baht bus and motorbike taxi driving)...that is why and quiet place....the price was good(2500 baht/night ....breakfast incl.)for the things service and location....i surely recommend it....i need to tell you that i saw families and elder people stay there...and a lot of couples...i have video in youtube so you can see the room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N8Z2UmtmWY

DSCN3428.JPG

DSCN3429.JPG

DSCN3430.JPG

DSCN3431.JPG

DSCN3432.JPG

DSCN3433.JPG

DSCN3434.JPG

DSCN3435.JPG

DSCN3436.JPG

DSCN3437.JPG

DSCN3438.JPG