IGNORED

Best High End Hotel?

bax52uk

Hi guys

Coming back to Pattaya soon and would like advise on the best higher end hotel that is Girl friendly. I am not travelling on a budget and like a classy place to stay. 

I am not new to Pattaya and used to love the garden suites at the Marriott but they now charge a joiner fee. Ive tried the Baraquda (great location but tired) The Hilton (not worth the money, scuffed and noisy with a million kids in the pool) and The Wave (quite good).

Is there anywhere better I have missed before I rebook The Wave or Baraquda? 

Thanks

The Rabbit Resort in Jomtien is top class and very relaxing. Rooms very good, especially first floor ones. Quiet pool, well designed.
You will probably need to rent a motorbike. No joiner fee.

If you are looking for a top quality hotel, it is going to be expensive.
Why worry about a relatively small joiner fee? I mean I know it's annoying as hell and a rip off but still small beer and you are where you want to be.

r

Comment on Rabit Hotel- real nice, real quiet, maybe too gay for some clientele.

Royal Cliff would be my choice for High High End, but may not be as girl friendly as one may desire- but it is their standard.

Woodlands suites, small, very quiet and unassuming, has all the facilities and rooms required. they are classed as serviced residences so girl friendly.

About 3000baht for bottom end room. Which is very good. both in size and facilities. Think there are 5/6 pool suites with direct access into pool that need to be booked well in advance.

Very short walk from Dolphin (2MINS) lots of good restaurants locally. 

Edited by hammerman

21 hours ago, How Much U Pay said:

March and April Suites are well reviewed on here.......not really high end......but they are not soi Bukhaow guesthouses either if you know what I mean.

They are 1000bht budget hotels and although provide great value for what they are and nowhere near the quality of other hotels mentioned. Id stay in baracuda personally however the wave is a great hotel and hardly anyone there due to its size

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

March and April suites are well reviewed on here.......not really high end......but they are not soi Bukhaow guesthouses either if you know what I mean.

Wtf ...
Why are you talking of a low budget hotels, when the OP is asking for highend hotels ...[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I LOVE the InterContinental in Phra Tamnak - it has a true resort feel to it!  The pools are spectacular.

Problem is that it is a little isolated.  Nothing really within walking distance from it, and it is not on a baht bus route.  They have a free shuttle bus that runs to Central Festival, and the driver will gladly drop you off by Walking Street (Soi 15) on the way if you ask him.  I'm NOT a moto sai guy, so I always have to take a taxi back, and it runs 250 to 300 baht.

I have NEVER had issues bring girls back, although I was usually with my LLT and the hotel staff LOVED her!  I think others have reported that it wasn't exactly "welcomed."  No joinder fees.

• Like 2

On 22/02/2020 at 07:08, Luv2Phuket said:

I LOVE the InterContinental in Phra Tamnak - it has a true resort feel to it!  The pools are spectacular.

Problem is that it is a little isolated.  Nothing really within walking distance from it, and it is not on a baht bus route.  They have a free shuttle bus that runs to Central Festival, and the driver will gladly drop you off by Walking Street (Soi 15) on the way if you ask him.  I'm NOT a moto sai guy, so I always have to take a taxi back, and it runs 250 to 300 baht.

I have NEVER had issues bring girls back, although I was usually with my LLT and the hotel staff LOVED her!  I think others have reported that it wasn't exactly "welcomed."  No joinder fees.

A similar thought ran through my mind - Pratumnak. My buddy is a bit of a high roller and he likes to spend one of his 4 weeks in Patts at a hi end hotel there - he gets himself a decent GFE and books the Royal Cliff.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

My LLT LOVED doing photoshoots by the pool! I must have hundreds by now! 5555

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 20/02/2020 at 19:14, bax52uk said:

Hi guys

Coming back to Pattaya soon and would like advise on the best higher end hotel that is Girl friendly. I am not travelling on a budget and like a classy place to stay. 

I am not new to Pattaya and used to love the garden suites at the Marriott but they now charge a joiner fee. Ive tried the Baraquda (great location but tired) The Hilton (not worth the money, scuffed and noisy with a million kids in the pool) and The Wave (quite good).

Is there anywhere better I have missed before I rebook The Wave or Baraquda? 

Thanks

For me Siam Siam best penthouse room $800 US a night, free drinks nightly cocktails, great pools, great position, NO JOINER FEE, free lift service around town wish I had the money stay there