IGNORED

The scenery city hotel.

Jesper

Have any of you guys ever stayed at the scenery city hotel

It's located in soi 11 of 2nd road so it's a perfect location. 

Any reviews would be great 

Thanks 

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

I've stayed here a bunch over the years like 10 times and its always been a fine budget hotel. Solid for 30bucks nothing spectacular.   I suggested it to a buddy a couples weeks ago he liked it, even extended his stay there.

I think one BM had something stolen from his room before there was a thread about it. That was a couple years ago havent seen anything bad about it sense. 

Edited by buzzkillaton
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, buzzkillaton said:

I've stayed here a bunch over the years like 10 times and its always been a fine budget hotel. Solid for 30bucks nothing spectacular.   I suggested it to a buddy a couples weeks ago he liked it, even extended his stay there.

I think one BM had something stolen from his room before there was a thread about it. That was a couple years ago havent seen anything bad about it sense. 

Thanks for your reply. I was thinking to give it a go.

Can get a superior room for 800thb at Agoda atm. 

I assume it's GF. 

Edited by Jesper

8 hours ago, Jesper said:

Thanks for your reply. I was thinking to give it a go.

Can get a superior room for 800thb at Agoda atm. 

I assume it's GF. 

GF(most hotels in central if not all are) Think its 20 and up age. I had a girl with no ID come once and they charged me 500 baht to "make a card". 

Make sure you get a room at the front. As the noise from the edge construction is unbearable .  "at the back ". All so the swimming  pool is  small and inside. {not really a good place to chill }      No tea/coffee making facilities . Stayed a few times. and will stay again 

6 hours ago, gitteyman said:

Make sure you get a room at the front. As the noise from the edge construction is unbearable .  "at the back ". All so the swimming  pool is  small and inside. {not really a good place to chill }      No tea/coffee making facilities . Stayed a few times. and will stay again 

Thanks 

I've stayed there before over Christmas vacation and thought it was just ok. Decent internet, good bed and pleasant staff but basic hotel services.  I really like the location on soi honey but prefer bay breeze right next door.

• Like 2

Pretty accurate descriptions posted in my opinion. I used to stay there regularly, but in the past couple years haven’t. I had no problems there, it’s fine. The pools location is absurd though. Can’t imagine anyone wanting to hang out there.

I think it's an ok hotel... stayed there a few times.
Girl friendly, but had to pay security 200 or 300 baht to let in a 19 year old, I found in Ibar one late night. "It's illegal, we're doing you a favour *fake thai smile*"... yeah right, all they saw was extra money coming in their pockets.

• 3 years later...

Is the contruction noise still there?

I liked The Scenery City hotel prior to Covid.  I seen a couple of very negative post Covid reviews online. Don't want to go into detail here.

Is it still guest friendly?

Anybody got an opinion of The Scenery post Covid?

Edited by chris19713

• 3 months later...