Jackie2013

Thai Driving License - Agents ?

Jackie2013

Hi guys, 

I have a Swedish driving license for Car and I look to transfer that one to a Thailand dito, as well doing the writing + driving test for a bike license. I was about to be helped by an agent but she said that the licence office just recently changed questions on the whole setup and that the agent because of this stopped accepting applications. 

Any other agents that you know about that has the latest Q's? 

Gaztop08
2 hours ago, Jackie2013 said:

Hi guys, 

I have a Swedish driving license for Car and I look to transfer that one to a Thailand dito, as well doing the writing + driving test for a bike license. I was about to be helped by an agent but she said that the licence office just recently changed questions on the whole setup and that the agent because of this stopped accepting applications. 

Any other agents that you know about that has the latest Q's? 

I haven’t used their services yet but seen them recommended a few times on the board.Could try these,see if they can help with what you are looking for.

https://www.mots-services.com

Edited by Gaztop08

monger100

https://tiktokservicesthailand.com/

But if you read this forum it is easy to do yourself and will save you a considerable amount of money.

Get an International Driving Permit in your home country before coming.

Edited by monger100

Sandscorp

Normally with a EU License you only do the colour  and depth perception test. It was a few years ago. The license is only a few hundred baht. Agents charge circa 3000 to assist. 

On my last 5 year renewal they asked me if I would mind watching the road safety film in Thai! No problem. Signed my name and sat and watched it.

I advise do it yourself . It's not hard.

Edited by Sandscorp