Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Driving License - Agents ?

Jackie2013

Hi guys, 

I have a Swedish driving license for Car and I look to transfer that one to a Thailand dito, as well doing the writing + driving test for a bike license. I was about to be helped by an agent but she said that the licence office just recently changed questions on the whole setup and that the agent because of this stopped accepting applications. 

Any other agents that you know about that has the latest Q's? 

2 hours ago, Jackie2013 said:

Hi guys, 

I have a Swedish driving license for Car and I look to transfer that one to a Thailand dito, as well doing the writing + driving test for a bike license. I was about to be helped by an agent but she said that the licence office just recently changed questions on the whole setup and that the agent because of this stopped accepting applications. 

I haven’t used their services yet but seen them recommended a few times on the board.Could try these,see if they can help with what you are looking for.

https://www.mots-services.com

Edited by Gaztop08

Normally with a EU License you only do the colour  and depth perception test. It was a few years ago. The license is only a few hundred baht. Agents charge circa 3000 to assist. 

On my last 5 year renewal they asked me if I would mind watching the road safety film in Thai! No problem. Signed my name and sat and watched it.

I advise do it yourself . It's not hard.

Edited by Sandscorp

• 2 years later...
On 16/02/2020 at 22:55, Jackie2013 said:

Hi guys, 

Contact Bangkok Buddy. Used them for mine.

• 1 month later...

Review of Tiktok Ratchanee Services for driver's license. 

Background - I did my oritinal license in 2010 but it expired and I was unable to get back to renew it.   My passport # is tied to it so I was told I had to do all the tests, videos and agility driving againfor car and motorbike even though I have a current international drivers license.  

I contacted Motts Services and they told me 6k for both but I talked to some westerners there  (using her) that said she was charging more like 9k.   Well I went with Tiktok who said they would do it for 5k all in for both.  
I was picked up on the day I contacted her and taken in a nice car to the license bureau to make and appointment and then returned to my hotel (1hr in total time).

2 days later I was picked up again and moved ahead of the cue and did a color and reaction test and had my license in under 90 min.   Then promptly taken back to my hotel.   No health check and no visit to immigration for me.   It was well worth it as its a bit out of town to go and who knows if I would be caught in bad weather.    I can not recommend their services enough!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, doug said:

Review of Tiktok Ratchanee Services for driver's license. 

Thanks for your review.

Would like to ask, for how long your license had been expired?