Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | NWG 2020 Charity Appeal | Add your Text or Event here 
Tom Tit

How Often Are Drunk Bargirls A Problem?

How Often Are Drunk Bargirls A Problem?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. How Often Are Drunk Bargirls A Problem?

• Never had a problem.
    • Once or twice in a blue moon.
    • Often enough to be a bit of a nuisance.
    • Very frequently. Pain in the ass.

Tom Tit

This question was recently asked over in another thread, and I thought it'd be a good topic in itself. I mean bargirls, freelancers, go go gals, all P4P types basically. Bargirls specifically.

In my experience, you don't wanna touch a drunk BG or freelancer with a barge pole. They can be sweet as candy in the bar, and seem relatively sober, then suddenly snap in the room and either become belligerent/ballistic (asking a higher price, generally talking shit and doing anything to avoid sex), or become comatose. (And of course, either version could be a put-on act to avoid doing any work.)

The comatose option is preferable as it results in them crashing out in your bed and making up for it in the morning.

The belligerent/ballistic sketch is the pits: ends very rapidly with them slamming the door with your cusswords in their ears (and theirs in yours), you money in their pocket and no sex having taken place. (This I suspect often involves ya-baa (speed) as well as booze.)

How often? If you're careful, not often. But if you've been boozing all day yourself, you can become a magnet for this type of bird. I've recently had a few bargirls start honking up or just keel over comatose in the hotel room before sex, which is infuriating. Oh, and two or three memorable horror-show experiences in the past with inebriated freelancers (one African, one just insane: will write about both in Trip Reports soon) going ballistic in the room (all this in over 25 years of mongering, so not often, as I say) but that’s always been when I've been shitfaced too.

Moral: don't take a bird you don't know well when you're completely hammered yourself, and avoid gals who, in the bar, already seem wobbly and are knocking back the shots like it's going out of fashion.

Post your experiences. It'll help others, newbies certainly, have a better time.

Have fun. 

Tom Tit 

Edited by Tom Tit

kenshinsh

Usually its never a problem, i booze alot when i got out myself. But i can handle it and i'm not a bad drunk. Most of the girls i find can handle their drinks

rog555
5 minutes ago, Tom Tit said:

This question was recently asked over in another thread, and I thought it'd be a good topic in itself. I mean bargirls, freelancers, go go gals, all P4P types basically. Bargirls specifically.

In my experience, you don't wanna touch a drunk BG with a barge pole. They can be sweet as candy in the bar, and seem relatively sober. then suddenly snap in the room and either become belligerent/ballistic (asking a higher price, generally talking shit and doing anything to avoid sex), or become comatose. (And of course, either version could be a put-on act to avoid doing any work.)

The comatose option is preferable as it results in them crashing out in your bed and making up for it in the morning.

The belligerent/ballistic sketch is the pits: ends very rapidly with them slamming the door with your cusswords in their ears (and theirs in yours), you money in their pocket and no sex having taken place. (This I suspect often involves ya-baa (speed) as well as booze.)

How often? If you're careful, not often. But if you'Ve been boozing all day yourself, you can become a magnet for this type of bird. I've had two or three horror show experiences with inebriated bar gals going ballistic in the room (in over 20 years of mongering, so not often, as I say) but it's always been when I've been shitfaced too.

Moral: don't take a bird you don't know well when you're completely hammered yourself, and avoid gals who, in the bar, already seem wobbly and are knocking back the shots like it's going out of fashion.

Post your experiences. It'll help others have a better time.

Have fun. 

Tom Tit 

Thanks for reminding us of this issue. Needs bearing in mind. If a girl is drunk and throws up in the room its a bit of a turn off !

Trying to keep her and your alcohol levels matched and at just the right level is not easy.

keepitfun

I don’t take drunk ones after one experience ..... no mess fortunately....but she was not all there so I was the gentleman.....had to wait until morning for a root.  

Never again.

Not_Shameful

I had one pass out on the sofa, so I carried her to bed and dumped her there, fully clothed, to sleep it off. 

Another who snored like a foghorn because of the booze. 

That's about it really. If they want to drink, I let them. 

zeconrad

I'm a real lightweight, and these girls are pros. I think I kept up with one who weighs 37 kilos once, and she'd forgotten to eat that day. So for me, never. I have seen a few succumb to exhaustion though. 

Any time I've heard about vomiting it's been through chat or video calls, my pace seems to slow them down enough to prevent that 

ThePope

i dont sit with girls that are drinking alcohol. ive had too many ex girlfriends pass out drunk, throwing up, or belligerent to want to put up with that shit on my holiday.

Nuffsaid

Usually alcohol levels are about the same. So if they're shit faced, so am i. Which ends the night with us both passed out on the bed semi clothed. Then mandatory shower and teeth cleaning needed before morning sex lol

WalterA

Drunk bar girls are not the problem except when the light switch turns and they start getting painful or ting tong .... drunk and fun, ok ... drunk and ting tong not okay .... experience and intuition is the needed filter ....

Dalef65

To make the poll a serious one, seeing how many guys throw the booze down their neck in Pattaya........#"Are you always too drunk to notice"#........Should have been one of the voting options. 

Reckon that would be quite high on the list.

Edited by Dalef65
Tidy up

Gatormeat

I don't drink....so prefer to avoid girls that do it or exhibit an open predilection for too much booze. Tendency to be Sloppy messy and often with a sour alcohol breath. But to each his own....

Ping Pong

I don't mind a girl who drinks a little. Certainly avoid those who drink a lot. Don't want the hassle.

ThePope
31 minutes ago, Dalef65 said:

To make the poll a serious one, seeing how many guys throw the booze down their neck in Pattaya........#"Are you always too drunk to notice"#........Should have been one of the voting options. 

Reckon that would be quite high on the list.

ive been with girls that are too drunk and i was too drunk to notice, so i voted "never had a problem" so i think thats capturing a lot of those votes

chunkyvader53

Read Think8787's report on Neena of Sapphire in his TR for a really funny story of how it went terribly wrong for him with a huge surprise at the end, when his BF was totally legless that night.

The most I've had myself was the girl getting really disproportionately raged at me fucking for 'too long', slammed door, snarling and very foul behaviour in general. Sure many have seen it... 

Greg_B

We can be our own worst enemy about this. 

Can you expect them to match you drink for drink...?  How many shots of tequila can she take...?

The LD she is nursing may have about 1/4 shot of alcohol and some are nothing but soda (Sprite or Coke). But I'm in the party mood, so it's off we go into a drinking binge. 

I once got back to the room and she was sitting on the edge of the bed. I took a quick shower and when I came out, she had past out and threw up on the floor. I was to blame for this, as I bought her way too many drinks in the bars we went to. She woke up the next morning with a bad hangover (6 AM) and in no mood to play. I couldn't "cut" her for my mistake, so I paid her 2,500 Baht to get up and leave. 

I now look at her "bins" for the night when I see a lady I am interested in. If she has accumulated too many, I will pass for that night. Most of them collect these in lingerie or on a wrist. I also ask about how many shots she has taken that night. They will brag about doing shots of tequila and to me it's a warning sign. 

I'd rather cut the drinking a little and have some in the room. Once she reaches a certain point, I become the babysitter and I'm not keen on paying her and being the babysitter. You can forget a sexual adventure when she is in a drunken state. 

Chewy1968

My second trip to BKK I was still pretty nervous so paid top dollar to Absolute Angels and booked on line. All the pics were photos hopped so I asked their admin if she did look like her pics. Oh of course sir we do not bait and switch! I was still wary but agreed, wrong move! You could barely tell it was her, crooked teeth, ten years older. When she was showering I decided I was gonna tell her no so when she came out I showed her pics on website and just said, that is not you! She hit the roof, rang her boss, screaming in Thai and I shit myself, gave her a couple thousand to get her to leave. It was only later I was speaking to a mate and he said just ring front desk, they will send up security. Explain and show them the problem, slip him a few hundred baht, problem solved. If she continues to carry on they will with old her ID and call tourist police. Ever since then I go and pick them in person or on thsi friendly or tinder get them to take selfie and send it and I tell them if you don't look the same, you don't come in and you get nothing. Have not had an issue since. 

Slugger
10 hours ago, Not_Shameful said:

I had one pass out on the sofa, so I carried her to bed and dumped her there, fully clothed, to sleep it off. 

Another who snored like a foghorn because of the booze. 

That's about it really. If they want to drink, I let them. 

I do the same thing. If you dont want the girl get to drunk just stop buy drinks to her.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Is a part of the game.

Dalef65
25 minutes ago, Chewy1968 said:

My second trip to BKK I was still pretty nervous so paid top dollar to Absolute Angels and booked on line. All the pics were photos hopped so I asked their admin if she did look like her pics. Oh of course sir we do not bait and switch! I was still wary but agreed, wrong move! You could barely tell it was her, crooked teeth, ten years older. When she was showering I decided I was gonna tell her no so when she came out I showed her pics on website and just said, that is not you! She hit the roof, rang her boss, screaming in Thai and I shit myself, gave her a couple thousand to get her to leave. It was only later I was speaking to a mate and he said just ring front desk, they will send up security. Explain and show them the problem, slip him a few hundred baht, problem solved. If she continues to carry on they will with old her ID and call tourist police. Ever since then I go and pick them in person or on thsi friendly or tinder get them to take selfie and send it and I tell them if you don't look the same, you don't come in and you get nothing. Have not had an issue since. 

I don't see what this has to do with the thread subject.

Was the girl drunk.?

NorCalKid

I think it depends when you go out.  Afternoon rarely a problem, evening bit more of a problem, going out late night more of a problem.

thairak

I had one girl in Kanchaburi, we were both drinking heavy but not legless, get back to the room shower etc and she was really trying to

perform, but so tired through drink , she fell sound asleep with my cock in her mouth, I was so enjoying the BBBJ and then realised that all movement had ceased  55

I left my cock in there as it died down . and dozed off to a nice slumber 55

Edited by thairak

How Much U Pay

Years ago in a ferrang owned guesthouse, I and my BF got woken up at 6am by a TG screaming and shouting in the corridor and a guy shouting "sorry......sorry I drink too much!". My BF went to the door and spoke to the girl.......more shouting and screaming.......my BF turned to me with a 'chewing a lemon face',  "lady wake up.....customer shit bed......it go on her........she not happy".

I nearly pissed the bed laughing.......what stories these girls could tell about ferrangs who drink too much!

jimkiwi

Don’t understand why so many guys pay a girl for non performance?

no honey, no money... if too drunk or uncooperative to provide the service negotiated then they don’t get paid 

Robbie Jones

Over 4 trips no problems but I do not feed them too much alcohol and if they look/act drunk I stay away from them.

Robbie

Buddy Edgewood

Long ago, I barfined a drunk bargirl once.  Once.

ben nevis

Only came up with this twice,last time girl was so drunk she had to be carried away from the bar.Most girls can handle their drink but i suppose when punters are feeding her a lot they can go over their limit.