QuotaMan

Your last day on a Pattaya trip

Soon2Thai

My return flight leaves at around 1pm so thinking of taking it easy the last night and not drink too much and just go to Soi 6 or something or maybe do a little LT thing during the day and have the night for myself so I get up early to catch a taxi back to BBK but hey, judging from all the trip reports I read plans go out the window as soon as you Touch down in BBK.

Robbie Jones

Taxi pick up is usually around 13.30. The night before is usually a big one but around midnight I will go to my favourite girl and LT. Wake fuck shower pack. I will check out of the room before mid day and go an have brunch with my girl. Most girls will wait until taxi time. Works for me.

Robbie 

Madzar
22 hours ago, chirockr said:

Usually it’s recover from the excesses of the night before. Clean myself up, jam everything back into my travel bag(s). 
Squeeze in a ST with a regular FL at the full love in & pick up a few trinkets or last minute gifts.

Flight is 9:40pm usually so organise Nam’s Taxi or Meow’s taxi pickup for 4-4:30pm.
Kick around the airport and try to decide which average fast food chain I will be dining pre flight.

Im not really that sad leaving but there is a feeling of see you next time old friend in the air. 

That is your last day down to a T.

vimto66

Dont have a set routine, it varies for me and depends on my flight time, i`ve been with a girl until the taxi comes, and i`ve spent the whole day on my own when last nights TG has left, i pack lesuirely and dont rush anything!

semi-retired member

One of my many memories of Thailand, from my early-trips in the mid-80s, was of keeping an eye on my wing-man's bags in the go-go (was it called 'Firehouse' ?) off Walking-Street, while he nipped-off for one last quickie with his new love in the cleaning-stores cupboard, until his taxi was due to collect him 15-minutes later ! 

Happy Daze ! :P

SAMaKinUSA

I took 3000 from my cash for taxi. Took the rest and Lined in TF girls

K...

It's usually a recovery day for me after all the carnage I've put myself through. 

Normally invite a couple of my favourites over though, just to help me pack :D

Hamo

Bang a girl on Soi 6,go get a soapy massage, Eat huge amounts of thai food and Get a relaxing thai/foot massage

ThaiGirlLover

I try to mentally get back to the real world so I focus on choirs and to do’s. I will pack, hit the gym, go for a massage, haircut and manicure. 

per anum

My flights home are generally in the evening.........so afternoon shag......lunch, back to the room, unpack everything......check all pockets, repack everything........fuck off home!

Crushed

I used to stay in Bangkok and go to Nana.  I've also.had 3 am flights where I would leave Pattaya in the morning, put my luggage in storage then go the bars I like around that area until public transport stops then go check-in for my flight.

LoneCelt

Soapy massage just before the taxi.

Wonder would Mr T pick me up from there?

I have three weeks to go so it is giving me the creeps even thinking about it.